[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

Search This thread

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/13/2014]

It's OFFICIAL!! 4.4.2 KitKat! Come get it! Not for use with safestrap as it requires the boot.img to be flashed.

• Install steps:
Download Rom, Radio and SuperUser.zip. Verify MD5 on all of them
  • Recoveries:
Latest PHILZ** or CWM
  • Coming from 4.1.2?
You need flash 4.3 MJ9 firmware before flashing this. Thread can be found HERE

Once you have all these transfer ROM, Radio and SuperUser.zip to exsdcard.

Reboot into recovery

• PHILZ/CWM:
Wipe to install New ROM.

Once flashed reboot

Go through setup

Reboot back into recovery. Flash SuperUser.zip and then Radio.

Done..

• Explanation:
We have had several differences between phones..with builds, root etc. Please read these directions..Until a official tar is release we will prob continue to have these minor issues

Thanks to the whole N3BULA Team!

Anyone is free to use this.. Just please give proper credits ;)

:good::good:​
Just got a little agro seeing my reboot mod has as many downloads as this thread has got thanks. These guys have put in DAYS to give you a solid build. Hit the freaking thanks button will ya?
Sent from my Galaxy Note II

DOWNLOADS

Directions posted in OP hopefully that will solve some of the issues..
Please read them..make sure you know what a FULL wipe is..
Also those people not able to turn wifi on, have you flashed and updated to MJ9 firmware? If NOT.. you need to, to have working wifi..
If you are still having issues, my next suggestion would be to odin back fully to stock, re run CASUAL and then try again.
I will be all over this Monday if people continue to have issues. But PLEASE read the installation intrusions before you report your having issues.
Know that A LOT people have already flashed this and it works perfect fine..so if you having issues make sure you are doing things correctly before blaming this STOCK ROM
Thanks again for the support!

New Modem/Baseband: NEW ND7 4.4.2 RADIO

Deodex/No Knox Version: ND7_deknox_deodex.zip

Odex/Stock/Rooted/Knox Version: ND7_odex_rooted.zip

Debloated/Deodexed Version with updated core apps and external SD Fix: vrufnd7_debloat_build3.zip

UPDATED 06/18/2014!! Root now sticks with Philz latest only. TWRP causes write issues and root issues. Also KNOX has been fully removed! We will have the Official Tar up today as well..Hopefully that will fix charging issue with phone off

IF NO ROOT FLASH THIS in RECOVERY

If you consider donating..PLEASE send them to @krowley3 and @fkfmfz..If I receive any I will pass them to them

bfieza.jpg

14mrkg7.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014], ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
lacoursiere18, krowley3, fkfmfz, deckoz2302
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-05-27
Last Updated 2014-06-20

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-02-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-02-25.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 11,179

cyberma007

Mar 31, 2011
Thanks guys! as alway you ROCK!
Can you choose faster Sites for upload please, androidfilehost.com is super slow.
dropbox or IDrive are great options i think.

Thanks

jmart75

Sep 28, 2010
I flashed the Odex version and everything went smooth. I'm finding I can't connect to my wifi network, but it isn't like the old 4.3 problems where wifi would shut off. It just tries and tries to obtain an IP but never does. Can anyone else confirm this same thing?

I do have the MJ9 firmware used with 4.3. Just for fun I flashed it again to see if that would fix wifi and it didn't. I'm heading home and going to see if it will connect to my home network.

Thanks again for everyone involved in putting this together!!

z71kris

Nov 8, 2011
If I'm running the port, without any noticeable issues, any reason I should switch?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

redskinsfan

Jan 19, 2013
I flashed the Odex version and everything went smooth. I'm finding I can't connect to my wifi network, but it isn't like the old 4.3 problems where wifi would shut off. It just tries and tries to obtain an IP but never does. Can anyone else confirm this same thing?

I do have the MJ9 firmware used with 4.3. Just for fun I flashed it again to see if that would fix wifi and it didn't. I'm heading home and going to see if it will connect to my home network.

Thanks again for everyone involved in putting this together!!

Yes, same issue with wifi here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/13/2014]

It's OFFICIAL!! 4.4.2 KitKat! Come get it! Not for use with safestrap as it requires the boot.img to be flashed.

• Install steps:
    Download Rom, Radio and SuperUser.zip. Verify MD5 on all of them
    • Recoveries:
    Latest PHILZ** or CWM
    • Coming from 4.1.2?
    You need flash 4.3 MJ9 firmware before flashing this. Thread can be found HERE

Once you have all these transfer ROM, Radio and SuperUser.zip to exsdcard.

Reboot into recovery

• PHILZ/CWM:
    Wipe to install New ROM.

Once flashed reboot

Go through setup

Reboot back into recovery. Flash SuperUser.zip and then Radio.

Done..

• Explanation:
    We have had several differences between phones..with builds, root etc. Please read these directions..Until a official tar is release we will prob continue to have these minor issues

Thanks to the whole N3BULA Team!

Anyone is free to use this.. Just please give proper credits ;)

Just got a little agro seeing my reboot mod has as many downloads as this thread has got thanks. These guys have put in DAYS to give you a solid build. Hit the freaking thanks button will ya?
    Sent from my Galaxy Note II

DOWNLOADS

Directions posted in OP hopefully that will solve some of the issues..
    Please read them..make sure you know what a FULL wipe is..
    Also those people not able to turn wifi on, have you flashed and updated to MJ9 firmware? If NOT.. you need to, to have working wifi..
    If you are still having issues, my next suggestion would be to odin back fully to stock, re run CASUAL and then try again.
    I will be all over this Monday if people continue to have issues. But PLEASE read the installation intrusions before you report your having issues.
    Know that A LOT people have already flashed this and it works perfect fine..so if you having issues make sure you are doing things correctly before blaming this STOCK ROM
    Thanks again for the support!

New Modem/Baseband: NEW ND7 4.4.2 RADIO

Deodex/No Knox Version: ND7_deknox_deodex.zip

Odex/Stock/Rooted/Knox Version: ND7_odex_rooted.zip

Debloated/Deodexed Version with updated core apps and external SD Fix: vrufnd7_debloat_build3.zip

UPDATED 06/18/2014!! Root now sticks with Philz latest only. TWRP causes write issues and root issues. Also KNOX has been fully removed! We will have the Official Tar up today as well..Hopefully that will fix charging issue with phone off

IF NO ROOT FLASH THIS in RECOVERY

If you consider donating..PLEASE send them to @krowley3 and @fkfmfz..If I receive any I will pass them to them

bfieza.jpg

14mrkg7.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014], ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    lacoursiere18, krowley3, fkfmfz, deckoz2302
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-05-27
    Last Updated 2014-06-20
    Mods..

4-way reboot

Imaged Battery 1% Mod
    Good news!

Well guys, I think we finally got it all worked out. May have been something wrong with our initial OTA download, so we redownloaded it and started from scratch. We have worked out the kinks from what I can tell. I am going to test overnight, but here is what we have:

Code:
    Deodexed
    No more knox
    Root sticks on boot
    init.d enabled
    busybox
    insecure boot.img

We are going to test this first, but I would like to think you will see this build sometime tomorrow!
    Cool. Whered you get the new radios?

New radio and kernel.. we have the ota, 4.4.2, pulled and rooted..build will be up tomorrow
    I just uploaded/updated the OP with two new builds.. I posted my findings with them below..

• No write data/app issues.
    • Wifi works
    • Root is if-y..If it does not work on reboot and hangs at "Disabling Knox" flash SuperUser v1.94
    • Then re open SU disbale knox
    • Profit..

We are continuously working on this today to get the best results..