[29-1-13][ROM][4.1.2][HYBRID:CM10]Paranoid Android 2.57 HD2 V.1.0[NativeSD|DataOnExt]

Search This thread

Zejsters

Feb 18, 2011
Mumbai
paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

1.Make sure you're on the latest TWRP/CWM.
System Partition:ALL THOSE HAVING BAD BLOCKS PLEASE KEEP SYSTEM PARTITON ~220mb
Code:
misc ya 1M
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 210M
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
2.MAKE A NANDROID!(OPTIONAL)
3.Wipe data/factory reset in recovery.
4.Flash ROM
5.Flash Gapps
6.Reboot

paranoid_trouble.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT:
1. Stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
2. Explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
3. Collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_credits.png

blindndumb
tytung
Robbie.p
Xylograph
ph03n!x
Hypoturtle
DFT
czarsuperstar
securecrt
And all the other DEVs for there support and hard work for our HD2..
Please PM Me if I didn't mention your name here.....

paranoid_changelog.png

Initial Release:
Latest CM Nightly
Latest PA changes

Last edited:

gdsbalaji

Oct 29, 2007
everywhere
Re: [28-JAN-13][ROM][HYBRID:CM10]Paranoid Android 2.57 HD2 V.1.0[NativeSD|DataOnExt]

Wow...downloading

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

gdsbalaji

Oct 29, 2007
everywhere
installed with no issues.. continuing device setup and app restore. so far its smooth.

ps- i must say, i edited the zip and removed stuff i dont need..both in gapps n rom

EDIT- am running this in full nand...no Dataonext or NativeSD

Last edited:

gdsbalaji

Oct 29, 2007
everywhere
rom is pretty smooth. paranoidpref apk is pre installed..thats nice.

wifi, data working great. i normally turn off animation...rom is button smooth now.

will report bugs if i find any.

marcimix

Dec 31, 2009
Lodz
Odp: [28-JAN-13][ROM][HYBRID:CM10]Paranoid Android 2.57 HD2 V.1.0[NativeSD|DataOnExt]

I cannot download. goo.im downloads goes on repeating the countdowns and nothing gets downloaded.

Could you post any other link?

Partho
Try another browser. Yesterday I had the same on opera browser. Only chromium has been working properly for now I think.

Wysyłane z mojego NexusHD2 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club
good work man ..

working every thing .

try to add navigation bar menu button separately . that option dont work . not a big deal .

davidk91

Aug 9, 2009
www.fcb.cz
GREAT! Thanks for your work!
I know Paranadoid Android only theoreticly, I will try...but this is 4.1.2 (v2.57)?...What about 4.2.1 Paranoid Android for HD2, exists?
Once, thanks for your hard work!

davidk91

Aug 9, 2009
www.fcb.cz
no it doesnt exist yet
and there is a big wifi issue on hd2 4.2.1 roms that probably requires
a new or ported kernel

Thanks for reply, I hear about wifi issue.
For me is biggest problem Data Drops, someone said that is because of MAGLDR - there is something wrong, did you hear about it? I don´t know what to do with magldr beacause there is very very old update.
Thanks

mad2525

Apr 17, 2011
hello, to upgrade from version 2.54 to this, just change the name of the zip to update? or may not be updated and should be installed again erasing the above

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
    Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

1.Make sure you're on the latest TWRP/CWM.
    System Partition:ALL THOSE HAVING BAD BLOCKS PLEASE KEEP SYSTEM PARTITON ~220mb
    Code:
    misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 210M
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
    2.MAKE A NANDROID!(OPTIONAL)
    3.Wipe data/factory reset in recovery.
    4.Flash ROM
    5.Flash Gapps
    6.Reboot

paranoid_trouble.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT:
    1. Stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    2. Explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    3. Collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_credits.png

blindndumb
    tytung
    Robbie.p
    Xylograph
    ph03n!x
    Hypoturtle
    DFT
    czarsuperstar
    securecrt
    And all the other DEVs for there support and hard work for our HD2..
    Please PM Me if I didn't mention your name here.....

paranoid_changelog.png

Initial Release:
    Latest CM Nightly
    Latest PA changes
    DOWNLOADS

Paranoid Android 2.57 HTC HD2 V.1 :DOWNLOAD
    Gapps-JB-20121011 :DOWNLOAD
    Re: [29-JAN-13][ROM][HYBRID:CM10]Paranoid Android 2.57 HD2 V.1.0[NativeSD|DataOnExt]

I am posting a screenshot .-

Sent from my ZeJstersHD2 using xda app-developers app
    Hi,

For those who want to try NATIVESD and flash gapps.
    1.Download gapps from gapps-jb-20121011_NativeSD.zip - 90.33 MB
    2. replace file mount_NativeSD.sh from inside the zip with file attached (rename mount_NativeSD.sh.txt to mount_NativeSD.sh first :) )
    3. flash zip from recovery