FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,912

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2017, 12:42 AM |#19151  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_reaper

link dont work

There is a new build in the second post.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]

6th May 2017, 12:51 AM |#19152  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Thanks man. It's working
6th May 2017, 01:01 AM |#19153  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,988

More
Quote:

FYI Link in OP 2 is stating invalid attachment. Tested from PC on wifi and and Android on mobile data. [EDIT] For what it is worth it seems to be the same link as the one in this post https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=19196, which yields the same message.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
6th May 2017, 01:13 AM |#19154  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

FYI Link in OP 2 is stating invalid attachment. Tested from PC on wifi and and Android on mobile data. [EDIT] For what it is worth it seems to be the same link as the one in this post https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=19196, which yields the same message.

Because here comes the 1705063
6th May 2017, 01:19 AM |#19155  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seacowx

I don't know if anyone else facing this problem also, i've installed latest ver. but i keep getting this notif pops up "MiXplorer keeps stopping" each time AFTER exiting/close the app. done clear cache app, install-reinstall, no false setting (checked), root access works, but results still the same. i'm running on 7.1.1 custom rom Tesla GZR.
its very annoying, any idea to solve this problem? thank you guys. *ss attached
cc; @HootanParsa thanks for the great app, if you don't mind to take a look. thanks in advance.

Thank you. Try this build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by washwash

i have another one

an option to load thumbnails temporary in ram instead of saving them in the phone/sd, if i allow thumbnails creation looks like they are stored
the creation of thumbs is quite fast so an option about it would be nice because of space consuption and, above of all, about the limited write cycle of cell memory (and/or privacy)

aaand one finger zoom in gallery

MiX doesn't cache thumbnails for the small images. And it only takes max 300MB in its own cache folder. But I added a temporary option 'Cache thumbnails' in the settings page for experience.
Thanks.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 01:33 AM |#19156  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jututt

I noticed that MiXplorer puts thousands of small thumbs cache files in
/sdcard/Android/data/com.mixplorer/cache/thumbs
Wonder if there's a better way handling those, thanks

It takes max 300MB but if you want to remove them, long press the address bar and tap on 'Clear thumbnails cache'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 01:37 AM |#19157  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfSparda

I can't seem to delete apks from /system/app/
I think it did not able mount system as r/w properly.
I tried both delete options : Trash, Normal. But I always get an error message that says it can't delete file.
With other file manager, it worked like a charm.

Version Used: 6.14.8 Beta
Android Version: 7.1.2
Rom: RR N 5.8.3

Install Busybox from the menu and restart the app. If there was any error, please send me the log file. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 01:51 AM |#19158  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair786

I'm facing strange behavior with MiXplorer like if I delete some files other than mixplorer and on coming back again to mix in bookmarks those deleted files tends to appear and on deleting again from mix a pop appears showing "nothing deleted" and they disappears on phone restart..

MiX is getting data from the media-store. So if "the other apps" don't update the media-store after deleting the files, that is a strange behavior. Don't use them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 02:01 AM |#19159  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

am on latest v6.14.8..

i found that while im navigating in a bookmark, i have to press the "Back" hardware key twice to return to previous screen..
the first press only shows a toast with the name of the previous screen, and the second press returns to that screen..

log attached, only suspicious lines are the "MiX paused" and "MiX resumed" lines..

That's not a bug. You see a toast when it just wants to jump to the different location.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 02:13 AM |#19160  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Zé Alguém

@HootanParsa I think Editor is having problem to keep line breaks for texts copied from web browsers, could you please verify? Using other text editors, and even in these textareas in web pages, pasted text looks ok (in relation to line breaks).

Thank you. I'll try to fix it later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 02:23 AM |#19161  
Flag Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,320

More
Quote:

I will work on them later. Thank you.

This is also concerning the text editor. I like it over the others built into two other file manager I have used. I recently noticed a problem recently with a feature I have never used before. When I use find, I get a java out of bounds exception error. I CAN PROVIDE A LOG IF YOU NEED IT.
THANKS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)