FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,911

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2019, 02:17 PM |#29131  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,987

More
Regarding the issues writing to root on certain ADB devices mentioned here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...691&p=79187816

Using Magisk instead of native LOS SU allows write access to root folders (and fixes other things) so this is clearly an issue between LOS and its own SU. Even if MiX could find a way to work around this with LOS SU, it is probably not worth the effort.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free

31st March 2019, 05:54 PM |#29132  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

@HootanParsa
Trying to overwrite a file in /data/adb/post-fs-data.d (and probably other locations in /data/adb/as well, possibly other places) fails, even though I get a success message.

Delete then copy works, although it takes a noticable amount of time. Log attached.

Thank you. Please try this build and send me another log (Full log).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2019, 05:56 PM |#29133  
Thanks Meter: 1,046

Donate to Me
More
Is there going to be a playstore beta added in the future? Would be nice for the paid silver option as I like to use beta versions and test new features. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to yung40oz84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yung40oz84 Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 04:25 AM |#29134  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,927

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Thank you. Please try this build and send me another log (Full log).

That worked. Log attached.
One request - can you preserve the attributes of the file being overwritten? In this case it's a file with 755 permissions which you modify to 644.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-B19033120_2019-03-31_23-09.txt - [Click for QR Code] (9.4 KB, 10 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 05:25 AM |#29135  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
With the AutoTagger and EditTag add-ons, can the rename feature be customized?
The Following User Says Thank You to dagey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dagey Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 09:04 AM |#29136  
Flag Pokhara
Thanks Meter: 3

More
What's the difference in google play store paid version and this version
1st April 2019, 01:18 PM |#29137  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Ail.A$ce

What's the difference in google play store paid version and this version

The Play Store description tells you the difference.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AospExtended v4.6 ROM, Radioactive v2.4 Kernel, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy
The Following User Says Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 05:07 PM |#29138  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.OK 2

Hey dev,@ HootanParsa,I am facing some zip type file broken issue on my device whenever I tryied to copy or move some apk,zip,rar,7z(compressed file systems) they are broking and never worked again. Device = Realme 2 Pro(RMX 1801). I tried the latest beta also and In the beta version I think the problem gone partialy.cause not all but some of files are breaking.I provided you all screenshot.plz see them.Attachment 4734013

Attachment 4734014

Attachment 4734016

It's a basic read and write. It should be a system bug. Compare the checksum for the source and destination to see if they're really different or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2019, 07:49 PM |#29139  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
So SMB doesn't work for me. Connection lost message comes as soon as I open SMB. It scans and add the computer just fine but when I try to access it, that message comes up. It used to work long time ago but didn't work for 3 months. Not an issue with phone or setup coz it works in es file explorer. Don't wanna ditch MIX. OP5t. How do I share more info dev?
1st April 2019, 08:05 PM |#29140  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

I thought I had posted this bug, but don't see it... @HootanParsa
I'm using the app on Android TV (mibox3) and when there's an update, the DPAD remote doesn't allow to reach the update button. Probably not too difficult to fix, and it would be useful (rather than having to use an external mouse).

I've always had this issue with the Shield (overpriced paperweight that it is :P), and Found with some dialogs if I navigate left or right First, I'm able to navigate down to previously unavailable selection boxes. If you have access to a 'Tab' key, that is what you actually need to fix the issue. anytime the selection appears to get lost on AndTV, tab brings it back, or even to the selection I was aiming for. I know it's no solution for a D-PAD, but if you're on a TV you will seriously hate using it SIGNIFICANTLY less for anything other than 'watching' it, with even a super basic keyboard in the mix (if only for mix, and typing anything longer than 6 characters :P)
The Following User Says Thank You to psyburr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift psyburr Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 08:06 PM |#29141  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,529

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorscrush

So SMB doesn't work for me. Connection lost message comes as soon as I open SMB. It scans and add the computer just fine but when I try to access it, that message comes up. It used to work long time ago but didn't work for 3 months. Not an issue with phone or setup coz it works in es file explorer. Don't wanna ditch MIX. OP5t. How do I share more info dev?

What version of mix you're using? which smb settings within mix did you set(there are several)? What type of smb you're trying to connect to(smb version, authentication etc.).

You'll find a lot of information about smb within this and the FAQ tread from IronTechmonkey. Have you searched it already?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strongst Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)