[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based ROM + More

Search This thread

LuRock

Jan 8, 2010
Try toggling the volume up and down a few times after you open up the video you want to watch but before you watch it. Then play it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

No that's not my issue its just that when recording a video on cm10 roms the sound comes out very low. Even when flashing back to ics the sound is still low on those videos. It must be something with the mic because it also has a hard time picking up my voice when using voice input from keyboard.

White Hot! GS3.

spacecasespiff

Jun 27, 2010
That was my issue. When I would record video I had no sound and sometimes had very low sound. Maybe its something different when its a low sound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

zexco

Nov 28, 2010
scary scary.....
this is what i do whenever i flash another ROM of yours:
wipe cache
flash rom
flash gapps
flash lk
.. upon downloading your update, i did the same steps i always do and then it wouldn't even boot the phone up (after SG logo the touch buttons just light up and that's it)
tried booting into CWM and it was telling me custom ROMs can corrupt phones please put phone into download mode... i guess at this point i have no other option

So I'm currently reflashing a stock ROM to do everything again. I never nandroid'd (never learned how to), so I hope most of my important stuff is on my SD card

What do you think I did wrong?

great.. so i wasn't able to wipe it before reflashing stockroot via odin and now it's just popping up to the samsung logo, nothing else

Last edited:

scorpion667

Jul 26, 2011
Toronto
scary scary.....
this is what i do whenever i flash another ROM of yours:
wipe cache
flash rom
flash gapps
flash lk
.. upon downloading your update, i did the same steps i always do and then it wouldn't even boot the phone up (after SG logo the touch buttons just light up and that's it)
tried booting into CWM and it was telling me custom ROMs can corrupt phones please put phone into download mode... i guess at this point i have no other option

So I'm currently reflashing a stock ROM to do everything again. I never nandroid'd (never learned how to), so I hope most of my important stuff is on my SD card

What do you think I did wrong?

great.. so i wasn't able to wipe it before reflashing stockroot via odin and now it's just popping up to the samsung logo, nothing else

lol that happened to me a few times before I realized most stock ODIN ROM's are not full wipe, so it tries to keep your 4.1.x data going back to 4.0.4, obviously it will not boot.

flash stock ROM in ODIN but disable Reset after flash
pull battery after flash
re insert battery
boot into stock Recovery
wipe data and cache, reboot
problem solved

zexco

Nov 28, 2010
New build posted. Just a CM catch-up.

Do you experience screen flickering on your ROM ever? I do, even before I applied LK 1.1.1/1.5. "Disable HW overlay" is kind of a fix, but it makes the phone glitch out in other spots, like it will overlay the Notification bar over itself (you see the time in one spot, and then it shadowed a few millimeters away)

erezak

Apr 7, 2008
Petah Tikva
sapir-rom.blogspot.com
Do you experience screen flickering on your ROM ever? I do, even before I applied LK 1.1.1/1.5. "Disable HW overlay" is kind of a fix, but it makes the phone glitch out in other spots, like it will overlay the Notification bar over itself (you see the time in one spot, and then it shadowed a few millimeters away)
Yes, I still have the issue - and it's about number 3-4 in my to-do list :)
This is my daily driver device, so I want to fix it soon.

morph3k

Sep 6, 2010
Jonesboro
I have my DPI at default and my screen was flickering. I tried all the others, still the same problem. Now when I disable HW Overlay it works fine but for some reason when I reboot my phone it doesn't save it. I have to go back in and select it again. Any idea why?

Threezees

Dec 28, 2010
I have my DPI at default and my screen was flickering. I tried all the others, still the same problem. Now when I disable HW Overlay it works fine but for some reason when I reboot my phone it doesn't save it. I have to go back in and select it again. Any idea why?

It's like that on all ROMs, supposed to be that way. You have to tick it every reboot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

nightkid

May 31, 2007
Great Rom with good battery life. Awesome work :)

Just wondering if you could remove the first assert line. I have a Rogers s3 and I have been installing sapir. Every time when I update to the newest version, I have to manually remove the line otherwise I will get an assert failed message..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sapir is a CM10 based ROM from CyanogenMod Gerrit with cherry-picks and other changes, such as the in-rom DPI Changer.
    It has recently been made available for the I747 as well.
    Credit goes to the CyanogenMod dev team.

ROM also available for other devices in the site.

Directly from CyanogenMod forum:
    Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Download

Changelog (full one in site):
    [*] DPI Changer
    [*] Enable nav bar
    [*] Left nav bar
    [*] Transparent nav bar

Open Issues:
    • Camera - the usual issue. For now, I simply use Play Store camera apps, such as LG Camera.
    • Superuser - CM recent changes caused an issue with CM10. Workaround: Install SuperSU, run it and let it replace the binary.
    • When DPI is changed to 240, screen may flicker. Workaround: Go to Developer Options and check "Disable HW Overlays".

GNex.png
    (Yes, the image is Galaxy Nexus - the ROM is available to other devices as well).
    New build posted. Check out the new transparency slider for the status bar.
    Yes let's take this puppy for a walk!:D

Blazing S3
    Not seeing the option for the transparent status bar. Anyone else?
    At least for now, it's not an option - you just get it. :)
    In Trebuchet, it's also transparent navigation bar.
    New build posted on site.