[ROM][JB4.2.2][HAM][ HYD52ROM V5] [Superfast,Stable][V5 7-02-14]

Search This thread

syaah

Jun 28, 2005
After 2 days, occasional screen hangs during normal usage, which require force restart, and also the Home page has few downloaded apps icons missing after restart.
Otherwise, surfing and interface are fast, and so far battery consumption is fine with our 4010mAh.

Hi husen4u,

For the missing apps icons on the 'Home' page, it has got to do with the "Move to SD card" function in 'setting/manage apps', after restoring those affected apps back to phone, the missing apps icons reappear after restart on the 'Home' page.

Sent from my HAM using xda app-developers app

huggy_72

Aug 29, 2008
Bologna
Hi husen4u,

Is a good rom Thanks. 2 day whitout problem. I have tried whit emui, but is missed up, don't fit ham screen. Whit nova is ok, but some Hw app don't fit display also changing dpi maybe the best base for ham is b907 since code is released. Now we have unlocked bootloader and permanent twpr is possible port KK rom. thanks for your effort.

joe.stone

Jul 28, 2010
Hi !

Just tested the flash of this rom from permanent twrp , and it worked fine (flash process). I was using B221 with my compiled kernel , but the rom installer does not flash boot. After reboot from twrp there was only bootanimation screen(bootloop). The adb dropped the following errors which prevents the phone from boot up fully.
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): setOverlayInformation: overlay GET failed
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): startControlChannel: setOverlayInformation failed!
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): startChannel, startControlChannel for fb0 channel0 failed
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): createOverlayCompose: startChannel id=0 err!
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/v_hwc(132): overlay_compose_prepare: createOverlayCompose (0) failed
02-14 18:10:29.284: D/v_hwc(132): overlay_compose_prepare error!!!
02-14 18:10:29.308: D/DisplayMetrics(2174): getDeviceDensity: 264

After more deep tests , This rom needs 4.2 boot.img . The root problem of bootloop was /data/media. The installer script does not create it , while the rom needs it . tmp twrp creates this folder as normaly devices using /data/media as internal sd and a fuse daemon emulates fat filesystem from that folder , but our device uses /data/share. Permanent twrp was modified to use correctly the internal sd path (/data/share instead of /data/media) . When twrp started it creates a twrp folder on internal sd , in tmp twrp it is created in /data/media/twrp while permanent twrp creates it as /data/share/twrp .
To solve bootloop problem stay in twrp after successful flash.
On your pc open a command propmpt window .
adb shell
cd /data
mkdir media
exit

restart your phone from twrp.

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hi !

Just tested the flash of this rom from permanent twrp , and it worked fine (flash process). I was using B221 with my compiled kernel , but the rom installer does not flash boot. After reboot from twrp there was only bootanimation screen(bootloop). The adb dropped the following errors which prevents the phone from boot up fully.
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): setOverlayInformation: overlay GET failed
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): startControlChannel: setOverlayInformation failed!
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): startChannel, startControlChannel for fb0 channel0 failed
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/liboverlay(132): createOverlayCompose: startChannel id=0 err!
02-14 18:10:29.284: E/v_hwc(132): overlay_compose_prepare: createOverlayCompose (0) failed
02-14 18:10:29.284: D/v_hwc(132): overlay_compose_prepare error!!!
02-14 18:10:29.308: D/DisplayMetrics(2174): getDeviceDensity: 264

After more deep tests , This rom needs 4.2 boot.img . The root problem of bootloop was /data/media. The installer script does not create it , while the rom needs it . tmp twrp creates this folder as normaly devices using /data/media as internal sd and a fuse daemon emulates fat filesystem from that folder , but our device uses /data/share. Permanent twrp was modified to use correctly the internal sd path (/data/share instead of /data/media) . When twrp started it creates a twrp folder on internal sd , in tmp twrp it is created in /data/media/twrp while permanent twrp creates it as /data/share/twrp .
To solve bootloop problem stay in twrp after successful flash.
On your pc open a command propmpt window .
adb shell
cd /data
mkdir media
exit

restart your phone from twrp.

Hello !

This apart problem , was successfully fixed in both of my permanently custom TWRP recovery ( TWRP 2.6.3.0 R03.1 for JB & TWRP 2.6.3.5 for KitKat ) !

Device boot well, no need create media by using adb command !

Good luck !

Last edited:

joe.stone

Jul 28, 2010
Hello !

This apart problem , was successfully fixed in both of my permanently custom TWRP recovery ( TWRP 2.6.3.0 R03.1 for JB & TWRP 2.6.3.5 for KitKat ) !

Device boot well, no need create media by using adb command !

Good luck !

Fixed in permanent twrp 2.6.3.3 , but i am not sure that data/media should be created in recovery and not in updater-script.

henk_j

Dec 19, 2010
musselkanaal
Thanks for this rom. Love it.
Thanks for keeping this great phablet more up tot date then Huawei does.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a good working kitkat version.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhigangd

zhigangd

May 31, 2009
Hi husen4u,

Love this great ROM. It's the best rom I've used on Mate, much better than official ones, except that it seems made for P6 so the phone is recognized as P6 instead of Mate when I connect the phone with PC. And for unknown reason, the code for screen caliberating of Mate is no longer applicable in this rom when I dial *#*#124578#*#*. These are very minor points but any way to improve? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ErSergi

huggy_72

Aug 29, 2008
Bologna
I agree zhigangd is the best rom for mate.
You can change device name on build.prop

Inviato dal mio MT1-U06 utilizzando Tapatalk

ollden

Oct 27, 2009
I can't move the app to the sdcard with titanium backup or an other application.
I had the seame problem with the stock B907 but it was working on stock B221.
Is there a way to fix that?

eJEii

Sep 27, 2011
Philippines
Guys is there a way to install latest flash player for this rom? I tried lots of browsers that supports flash player, but there's too much ads. And sometimes it crashes. The reason for this is that im fond of watching livestreams of mma's, sports etc. That's why im looking for a way and googling it but I failed on this browsers. Thanks to all. Btw, nice work on this rom bro! More power!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using xda app-developers app

ibietto

Jun 6, 2008
Hi everybody. A great ROM. Thank you very much.
I've got 2 problems here:
-nfc doesn't work (there is no option to enable it)
-i cannot change the lockscreen, i have only huawei lockscreen but if i set it up under gravity box no change appears

Thank you in advance for helping me.

syaah

Jun 28, 2005
Miss the Tplayer from the stock rom, try extracting from the stock rom but unable to install on Hyd52rom.:(
Any one knows where to get the Tplayer?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using xda app-developers app

calabia2000

Jul 3, 2008
Hangs in boot animation

i just flashed the newest version of the rom :eek:

the boot animation looks weird :eek: there is a weird thin "frame" which is flickering all the time :eek:

edit:

i'm stuck at the boot screen :(
wiped everything before i flashed this rom...

do i have certain stock rom before i flash this custom rom?

same issue here. i wiped everything... dalvik cache..cache...factory reset and nothing happen. after a while if i touch the screen when the boot animation is, the phone restarts.

thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    si52.png

V5

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE. PLEASE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE THIS ROM ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE/BLOG/FORUM PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT TO HUSEN4U.

◢ROM Features ◣
    Build From Latest JB For P6 B120CN
    Zipaligned
    Busybox Support
    init.d Support
    Pure Performance (Thanks To Jeeko)
    Pure Graphics (Thanks To Jeeko)
    Pure Audio (Thanks To Jeeko)
    Debloated
    Build.prop Tweaks
    Fast Boot
    Custom Bootanimation
    Xposed Framework (Thanks To Rovo89)
    Gravity Box Module (Thanks To C3C076)
    Viper Audio (Thanks To zhuhang)
    Ez Weather
    Nova Launcher

6qiads.jpg

everything you've always wanted from a performance engine, but you never dared to ask

◢ Features ◣

- Android performances improved at 360°
    - Radically improved management ram on android (Lags...adios!)
    - Script lightweight and revised to be adapted to this engine
    - Improves a lot the graphics: of course Pure Graphic™HD, Pure Dithering Plus™ and... AOSPA 3.60 system tweaks
    - Scan multimedia time drastically reduced
    - Network Improvements, 3G experience even in 2G modality
    - All SQlite database optimized
    - Enable hardware features turned off by default for a better experience on entry level devices
    - Greatly increases the score AnTuTu: Try it to believe it!!
    - Reduces the startup time of Android
    - A version for stock rom and one for CM, to squeeze any roms!
    - Allows you to play ported games without lags
    - Cleans the system every 24 hours, thecache every week and the Dalvik every month (cronos easter egg)
    - Automatically Zipalign on each boot (sensitive to the user)

Battery

- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
    - Check the activities that consume too much battery stop them with PureWakelocks™
    - When the phone is charging reduces system services for faster charging
    - The battery is calibrated on every boot
    - Disable animation of the system when the battery is nearly exhausted
    - Improvements in build.prop as regards the part of consumption

Graphics, Screen, Images

- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
    - When you lock the device, the engine makes sure that the GPU is turned off
    - Enables deep sleepalso in the bugged rom
    - Parts of bravia engine
    - Of course parts of CrossBreeder (credits to dev)
    - Of course parts of Adrenaline Engine (credits to dev)
    - Of course PureGraphics HD, even though I already told you
    - Of course V6 supercharger
    - Generates video entropy (like seeder)

CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers

- Slightly improves the scaling of the frequencies (for better results you need a good kernel)
    - Lightens the load on the CPU switching the workload to GPU rendering
    - Enable the swap partition in Android (experimental)

I've said too much, man. Install this engine and discover its power! :p

nbrj88.jpg

◢ Audio studio-quality on your phone™ ◣
    ◢ Features ◣

- Clear sound
    - No more track noise
    - Beats™ Audio by Dr.Dre
    - Audio Pure™ Control not to damage your hearing
    - Also compatible with the headphones that don't support audio render of 60kHz
    - Where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs (in background) below 256 kbps to 320kbps
    - During playback of songs / sounds make a soft frequency scaling to reduce noise and highlight the track
    - It offers more powerful and closed bass
    - Efficient even with stock headphones
    - Improves a lot the audio call
    - Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
    I can not tell you everything What are you waiting for? Try it and find out what's missing features!!

59vdb6.jpg
    ◢ Features ◣

- Enable GPU rendernig
    - Enable dithering but did not affect consumption!!
    - Use the GPU for the management of the touch
    - Improve video HW render
    - It allows you to play ported ARMV7 games without lags problems
    - Increase scores on the AnTuTu graphic rank
    - In MDPI devices improves the density pixels and brightness
    - Eliminates lag system with the generator of video entropy
    - Liquify the UI

Lots Of Build.prop
    Feel The Power.

viper4androidbanners.png

About ViPER's Audio
    See here: http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=11

Software Descriptions
    Version: FX version 2.3.1.5 / XHiFi version 2.1.0.2-1
    Codename: (FX version) Beautiful / (XHiFi version) X-Factor
    Compiled date: December 7,2013 / September 4,2013 - Official Release
    Operating environment: Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
    CPU platforms: ARM (ARM11 or higher)
    Language: English (US) / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Spanish / Polish / Russian

ViPER4Android FX
    FX is the main control panel of ViPER’s Audio with all popular ViPER’s Audio settings.

ViPER4Android XHiFi
    XHiFi has less settings compare to FX. It has superior audio reconstruction which mainly used for restoring lossy audio quality.

FX Key Features
    ★ NEW Speaker Optimization ★
    First effect for speakers. Try it yourself.

★ Android 4.3 Support ★
    ViPER4Android supports Android 2.3 Ginger bread, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1 upto 4.3 Jelly bean firmwares.

★ Channel Pan ★
    Controls left/right channel output. Its not very useful unless your headphone is imbalance or faulty one side. It will be a cure for you.

★ Differential Surround / Haas Effect ★
    This is an old feature which ViPER520 had removed from FX in early days.
    But after many users requesting it, ViPER520 bring it back to FX
    More info on Haas Effect: http://www.mixcoach.com/creating-dep...haas-effect-2/

★ ViPER Fidelity Control ★
    ★ ViPER Bass ★
    With different bass modes, you can have greater bass experience than before!
    ★ ViPER Clarity ★
    With the latest Clarity mode selection, you can balance up heavy bass with high clarity audio that you can never imagine before!

★ Headphone Surround+ (VHS+) ★
    With this VHS+, V4A made its way to achieve great surround technologies for Android.

★ Auditory System Protection (Cure Tech+) ★
    With normal audio system, listening for more than three hours will feel fatigue, dizzy, tinnitus, irritated and other symptoms.
    This is a normal reaction, heavy bass and high volume could cause permanent damage to the human auditory system, but other phenomena can restore through resting.
    Viper as a listening experience professional will not ignore this problem. Therefore put a lot of effort to study how to make a "Healing" sound technology, just a small success. But thinking on how to let users experience it.

★ Convolver ★
    When an Impulse Response Sample(IRS) is loaded, V4A will process the sound to show the same characteristics of the loaded sample. Through Convolution, samples with effects such as equalizer, surround, reverberation, tube etc can be loaded.
    Download and extract IRS files to /ViPER4Android/Kernel/

★ FX Compatible Mode (Only in 4.x) ★
    Compatible Mode supports large variety of music players and the players' own EQ/sound effects (system-provided/third party)
    Therefore, you don't have to select V4A in Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose anything other than V4A. Just run V4A app and the effects will be working with anything else.
    1. In option, switch to Compatible Mode. Reboot, done.
    2. In Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose other than V4A.
    3. Run V4A app and configure the settings then the effects will work together with the one you chose in Sound Settings.

◢ Installation Instruction ◣

1. Download Latest HYD52ROM
    2. Install TWRP Or CWM Recovery
    3. Wipe Factory Reset
    4. Install HYD52ROM-HAM-V5.zip
    5. Install Gapps
    Goo.im Link For Gapps : Link
    6. Wipe Cache Dalvik
    7.Reboot

Restore White Background : link (Flash Via Recovery)
    Restore EMUI Launcher : Link

◢ Screenshots ◣

aqfz.png

wbvq.png

k2o8.png

acw9.png

Bug :
    You Tell Me

Credits :
    Surdu_Petru
    Jeeko
    XDA
    Huawei
    @ErSergi For Testing ROM
    @acbka For Testing ROM

Installation Guide And Video Review By ELTURKO24 PHONE On Youtube Thanks A Lot To Him

KEEP THIS PROJECT ALIVE​
    Thanks a lot. New version will come on saturday or maybe tomorrow.

If lots of people downloading then no one have time to hit thanks.:(

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
    Changelog :

V5 : 7-02-2014

*Based On B120
    *Fixed Superuser Bug
    *Fixed Viper Audio
    *Ubuntu Bootanimation
    *Removed Fly-On
    *Again Added Pure Performance
    *Some More Build.prop Tweaks
    *Smoothness Gained.