QUALITY Long Charging Cable?

Search This thread
D

Drsnazzy

Ok im sure we are all sick of cheap cables that fall apart in DAYS! :rolleyes:

Anyone know of a place to buy something quality that will actually hold the amperage over a longer length cable? Or where have you had good luck not spending an arm and leg for a quality cable like retail stores want.

At home i like having the longer cable for obvious reasons , and work using my OEM cable. :laugh: :good:

ephumuris

Dec 7, 2008
Hull
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I would like to know this too as I break cables all the time. None are as good quality as the one supplied in box. I need a spare for my girlfriends house I've been through at least 5.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

setzer715

Jan 29, 2009
North Phoenix
Ok im sure we are all sick of cheap cables that fall apart in DAYS! :rolleyes:

Anyone know of a place to buy something quality that will actually hold the amperage over a longer length cable? Or where have you had good luck not spending an arm and leg for a quality cable like retail stores want.

At home i like having the longer cable for obvious reasons , and work using my OEM cable. :laugh: :good:

I have a couple of these at home that I use. How long are you looking for? These are 6' and I have no issues charging with either one.

bigpappa

Jan 24, 2011
Buffalo
24/28 awg cables will not fast charge the G2. Not the sprint model anyways. I found some Link Depot 22awg cables on new egg in 6' length recommended on another thread. Ill post back when they come in. They are about $3.89 each if you buy more than one.

All others users say they work great. We shall see.

turdbogls

Top Liked Posts