Post Reply Email Thread
10th November 2013, 03:33 PM |#1001  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,492

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard134

Full HD 1080P download is shown on the video but no file size as a result it cannot be downloaded in Full HD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetwinparadox:
I noticed that when the app fetches video sizes, mp4 1080p and flv 480p do not show up, and they cannot be downloaded. I'm on version 3.3.1 Can this problem be fixed soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Well, no. At YouTube they changed again this part of the page code. The reason why those links don't work any more is because they are based on an "assumption" that you can find them in a given way. They are hidden, and the app compose those links blindly. Now the assumption it's no more valid. So the links point nowhere.
The only solution ATM is to compose audio-only and video-only streams via FFmpeg.

Via command line is:
Code:
ffmpeg -i audio-only.m4a -i video-only.mp4 -acodec copy -vcodec copy final.mp4

10th November 2013, 04:13 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks thanks 1 million thanks bro you make my day
12th November 2013, 11:17 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I noticed there is an option to Auto extract audio, and then delete the video file.
I like it, but I dont wanna loose the option to download video.
Can you add option "mp3" to the download menu, and when I will choose it, It will download the video in some codec (for example MP4 360p, or let us choose) extract the audio from it and then delete it?
BTW thank you for a great app!
12th November 2013, 12:05 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalevmo

I noticed there is an option to Auto extract audio, and then delete the video file.
I like it, but I dont wanna loose the option to download video.

If you want to retain the video, just leave unchecked the preference to remove it.

Quote:

Can you add option "mp3" to the download menu, and when I will choose it, It will download the video in some codec (for example MP4 360p, or let us choose) extract the audio from it and then delete it?

It's not a bad idea, but I'm not completely sure I want to mess with the streams the app fetches from the page and add some custom one.
Anyway, it's easy to achieve what you want:
- enable the secondary streams from prefs
- enable FFmpeg and enter into the sub-pref below (automatic audio extractions)
- enable the 1st checkbox and the video deletion (last option)
- download an AO (audio-only) entry from a video list

Now check the dashboard: a video (actually an audio-only media) will be downloaded, converted in mp3 and deleted.

Or you can skip the last two steps and do it manually whenever you want from the Dashboard: single click on a video -> extract and encode. to mp3

Quote:

BTW thank you for a great app!

12th November 2013, 12:18 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

If you want to retain the video, just leave unchecked the preference to remove it.

It's not a bad idea, but I'm not completely sure I want to mess with the streams the app fetches from the page and add some custom one.
Anyway, it's easy to achieve what you want:
- enable the secondary streams from prefs
- enable FFmpeg and enter into the sub-pref below (automatic audio extractions)
- enable the 1st checkbox and the video deletion (last option)
- download an AO (audio-only) entry from a video list

Now check the dashboard: a video (actually an audio-only media) will be downloaded, converted in mp3 and deleted.

Or you can skip the last two steps and do it manually whenever you want from the Dashboard: single click on a video -> extract and encode. to mp3

I didn't know you get the streams from server.
What about a popup window after I choose stream that is asking if I want to convert to mp3 and delete the original file?
So I can download audio when I want (without living garbage), and video when I want.

Thank for your fast response
12th November 2013, 04:22 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
can you add an option to shorten a video?

ex. start from 0:05 till 3:45

that would be nice!
12th November 2013, 07:34 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
could you add an option to download the video as mp3? and not by checking the "auto extract" option everytime?

Send from my GT-I8190L using Tapatalk 4.
12th November 2013, 08:13 PM |#1008  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 260

More
I got a question. I downloaded this APP and also thecodec for converting the videos immediately into mp3-format and after that deleting the video file....
So far it works.

But as soon as I want to edit the MP3-Tag, so the ID3-Tag, the song won't let me.

Any idea?

Thanks.
13th November 2013, 03:02 PM |#1009  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalevmo

I didn't know you get the streams from server.
What about a popup window after I choose stream that is asking if I want to convert to mp3 and delete the original file?
So I can download audio when I want (without living garbage), and video when I want.

Thank for your fast response

This was the old behaviour. Now you have the two possibilities: manually from Dashboard, "auto" after every download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakie996

can you add an option to shorten a video?

ex. start from 0:05 till 3:45

that would be nice!

It's in the TO-DO list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGii

I got a question. I downloaded this APP and also the codec for converting the videos immediately into mp3-format and after that deleting the video file....
So far it works.

But as soon as I want to edit the MP3-Tag, so the ID3-Tag, the song won't let me.

ID3 tag editing is only for the manual audio extraction (from the Dashboard). When set to "auto" (after every download), this is not possible. They start in queue with predefined tags.
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 03:13 PM |#1010  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 260

More
Okay thanks

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
14th November 2013, 06:48 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

Via command line is:

Code:
ffmpeg -i audio-only.m4a -i video-only.mp4 -acodec copy -vcodec copy final.mp4

I'm not quite understand how to do if I want the 1080P version, it must done in PC side rather than just in my phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)