Galaxy S4 Cases & Screen protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Carls Jr

Nov 6, 2012
Glad Spigen is investing in S4 cases/screen protectors. They're bringing out their GLAS series to the S4 as well! Hope they bring out their full line of products like they have been for apple products. What cases/screen protectors are you guys looking forward to or have you heard of??

Edit: Heres some pictures for you guys

s4_0023_layer_3.jpg
s4_0011_layer_13.jpg

galaxy_s4_slimwallet.jpg
galaxy_s4_slimwallet_s.jpg

Last edited:

Saturny

Jun 11, 2012
Decatur, Ga
Re: Galaxy S4 Cases & Screen protectors.

I really like Trident. I have one on my s3, & I must admit it's a tough sucker, but I also want the one that they showed at the Unpacked event. As for SP, Spigen are really good. I hope they make the one that covers the whole screen.

greentaloy

Sep 16, 2012
Seems there always a lot of cases and covers will be released before the mobile,iPhone not being the exception, however,this time GS4 do good job on the privacy which makes some one just like Vcore launched the ugly three holes Galaxy S4 case as you could see here:

brown_9_.jpg

http://www.galaxys4flipcase.com/bra...assic-leather-case-for-galaxy-s4-i9500-brown/

now no one would get this case!lol!!! Anyway,I'm going to transfer my former GS3 to GS4 and surely get some nice case,just keep going and will share the case to GS4 case fans like me...lol!!

Last edited:

McDaddyTree

Jan 14, 2012
treesbits0tech.blogspot.com
I see you can sign up for news of the upcoming cases through Otterbox and while I like them I switched to Trident and like them a lot better (especially if the bring the design your own case to the S4) but they haven't announced that they're going to be making a case...making I'm not looking in the proper place. Any other news of good protective cases. I always put one on with decent protection but minimal bulk added. Looking forward to hearing more about accessories coming to the S4.

greentaloy

Sep 16, 2012
Yes,get news that otterbox and case-mate will release their case for Galaxy S4 in short while and many may choose the defender or candy series,if the price is not the sole element then just go for it, for the case is not a complex product and some may follow their heart to choose one to match their own style,say,brief design back cover is also a good solution,good on design and color configuration...

galaxy_s4_case_2__1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_3__1.jpg

http://www.vanberry.com/samsung/case-for-galaxy-s4-iv/back-cover-for-galaxy-s4-iv.html

1337RYoN

Nov 2, 2012
I really want a protective case that has good protection without excessive bulk with a kickstand at the back. I hate flip cases cause they're just too annoying

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

Saturny

Jun 11, 2012
Decatur, Ga
Trident commented on their facebook page that they will have S4 cases "soon as they are avaialble". :victory:

Can't wait to get one.

lyycat

Nov 21, 2012
I have to say, many brands are so quick that they even can sell S4 accessories before the phone comes out. Just like DSstyels, they already have many designs for choosing.
samsung-galaxy-s4-cases.html

allopen

Nov 25, 2011
Seoul
Most of then...silicon

They will launch on May for US customers. But I guess They will launch S4 in Korea 1st.

I will buy it then post some real pictures soon.

TheAtheistReverend

Mar 29, 2010
Minneapolis
Is this just a bumper?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

No, full back cover if I read the description right:
"The Galaxy S4 Neo Hybrid is an assembly-type case with a TPU back cover and a polycarbonate frame. The Neo Hybrid is form-fitted to effectively protect your device from external impact. The Galaxy neo Hybrid is designed to highlight the curves of the Galaxy S4. It fits precisely onto the phone for a natural and sleek look. The Galaxy S4 Neo Hybrid is a 2 part case that can be dissembled into a TPU back cover and a polycarbonate frame. The Neo Hybrid uses premium TPU material for extra durability. The TPU back cover will not sag or expand due to heat from the device."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Glad Spigen is investing in S4 cases/screen protectors. They're bringing out their GLAS series to the S4 as well! Hope they bring out their full line of products like they have been for apple products. What cases/screen protectors are you guys looking forward to or have you heard of??

Edit: Heres some pictures for you guys

s4_0023_layer_3.jpg
    s4_0011_layer_13.jpg

galaxy_s4_slimwallet.jpg
    galaxy_s4_slimwallet_s.jpg
    Is this just a bumper?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

No, as you can see by other views...

galaxy_s4_neo_hybrid_metal_slate04_zps039d1d19.jpg

galaxy_s4_neo_hybrid_metal_slate02_zps9ccec417.jpg

case2_zps363f6616.jpg

Already have mine ordered. Hopefully it will be here before the phone. ;)
    looks like all the companies are bringing the heat for Galaxy S4 cases

Yep. I'm glad we finally have a good selection of accessories like the iPhone. Another reason why I chose sgs4 over htc one

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
    ANybody know if the have a holster for the Neo-Hybrid case???? Gonna order one today

Too bad none of their cases use the magnet feature for their flip covers.

I went with Rock instead, who does use magnets
    Thread Cleaned.

XDA will not allow any discussion of possible stolen items. I strongly suggest you do the right thing and take it back. However no discussion of it will be allowed on XDA.

Also this isn't a thread about what the government took from you or anything else. This is a case discussion thread, on a development forum, please keep it on-topic.

Thank You.