Search This thread

allen175

May 19, 2010
Dublin
3570_XL.jpg

circolocodc10

Dec 19, 2009
hey guys

does anybody know how i can get a percentage battery shown without rooting? basically i just want to add the battery percentage to the battery icon shown on the top :)

thanks and cheers

deagleone

May 3, 2008
Heilbronx
Renovate nightly as base

Navbar / Dock / Clock and Icons by my own (transparency, shades, etc...)
I love transparency without shades^^

And jepp.... PowerSaving is "green" :D

dyhy8ynu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: manuel1983

phynios

Feb 7, 2010
Wexford
Keeping it simple. S4 wallpaper :eek:

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365375909319.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365375909319.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,021

bbogdaan

Jun 18, 2011
How did you manage to remove blinkfeed? And i can't change the clock and weather stock widgets. Long press doesn't show anything. I have purchased beautiful widgets long time ago and now i can't use them.

hd2neuling

Nov 14, 2010
Upper Bavaria
How did you manage to remove blinkfeed? And i can't change the clock and weather stock widgets. Long press doesn't show anything. I have purchased beautiful widgets long time ago and now i can't use them.

Just set another Homescreen to "Home" and use the widgets u like.
BF will stay on the left, but home-button will bring u to the Homescreen u set to Home ;)

LG, Helmut

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View attachment 2645872

Best ROM at the moment for me is Sense 6.0, in my opinion Viper Roms have to much trash/unneeded features included.

Sure we have features in our rom that some would never use or even think they are stupid.
    But with a user base with over 100k users there will be ashes people that find some stuff good / helpful you probably might not.
    And well if you don't like sth, then you have the option to just not use it. That what venom roms are about, no hardcoded ****, all is toggable...and there's something in there for everyone...even for you.

And btw. never nice to badmouth any rom. We are all doing that stuff here as hobby in our freetime. Think no dev deserves it to get hi rom badmouthed in public :)
    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    GlassCards

As a homescreen designer, and a guy who just can't live without extensive customisation, I hereby present to you the cross between a frosted glass and Google Now's famous CardUI.

The Homescreen
    picture.php

The Music screen
    picture.php

Everything from details and downloads is here. Just be sure to hit love ;)

Hit thanks as a token of appreciation ;)
    So my girlfriend got this new Lumia 1020, and was boasting about her tiles-interface GUI. And it was nagging as hell, because she wouldn’t just shut up, so I decided to make one layout that would declare the superiority of Android :p and maybe get me in the bed :D

So here it is, a simple layout inspired by the Tiles interface.

picture.php

Details and downloads here. Hit love too!

Hit thanks as a sign of appreciation!
    It's a bit too much feature wise for me. Too much is rammed in your face and not left off for an initial install. I'm enjoying sense 6 at the moment anyway, it's a great improvement.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

View attachment 2645872

Best ROM at the moment for me is Sense 6.0, in my opinion Viper Roms have to much trash/unneeded features included.

While everyone has a right to their opinion, I feel the need to share some screenshots of ViperOne with Stock Config selected so that other users may not be misguided by your posts.

ViperOne_5.8.0.zip.screenshoot-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-19-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-18-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-19-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-19-10.png