FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REQUEST] permanent 'htc' logo in statusbar?

140 posts
Thanks Meter: 29
 
By djslyda87, Senior Member on 5th June 2013, 02:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
the green htc logo for 'getting started with htc', anyway to have this permanently there but without the actual notification?? Dunno why but i just think it looks cool (would be even better in ics blue)

p.s. anyone else noticed that the playstore notification icon isn't HD? the blurred edges are dragging my whole statusbar down lol
 
 
5th June 2013, 09:33 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Beltsville, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
I want this as well. I prefer the green though as I don't like the blue. Also the UI buttons in Google play music aren't in full HD also. Shame on Google.

Sent from my HTC One 801e using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to xXxG0dzRAgexXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXxG0dzRAgexXx Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 01:56 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxG0dzRAgexXx

I want this as well. I prefer the green though as I don't like the blue. Also the UI buttons in Google play music aren't in full HD also. Shame on Google.

Sent from my HTC One 801e using Tapatalk 4 Beta

on second thought, the green logo really stands out when using a single colored or black and white theme, yeah it's weak of google, their icons should be the best, but they the worst :s
6th June 2013, 10:28 AM |#4  
adiliyo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
the giant permanent logo on the bottom of the device isn't enough? :|
The Following User Says Thank You to adiliyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adiliyo Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 10:59 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiliyo

the giant permanent logo on the bottom of the device isn't enough? :|

the more, the merrier
6th June 2013, 12:38 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Beltsville, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiliyo

the giant permanent logo on the bottom of the device isn't enough? :|

I actually like the logo at the bottom. I'm proud of the manufacturer of my phone. so I like seeing their logo. The front would be a bit bland without it to me. Though it should be a button. I use swipe home button though so I don't even mind it anymore.

Sent from my HTC One 801e using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to xXxG0dzRAgexXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXxG0dzRAgexXx Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 04:20 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by djslyda87

the green htc logo for 'getting started with htc', anyway to have this permanently there but without the actual notification?? Dunno why but i just think it looks cool (would be even better in ics blue)

p.s. anyone else noticed that the playstore notification icon isn't HD? the blurred edges are dragging my whole statusbar down lol

You can get rid of that pretty easily. If you pull down your notification bar, long press on the app click on app info, here you'll see disable or the check box for show notifications. I disabled it and have had no problems since.



Edit: Never mind I can't read. lol
6th June 2013, 07:30 PM |#8  
hello00's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,961
 
More
like this?

The Following User Says Thank You to hello00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hello00 Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 08:34 PM |#9  
HD_Lutze's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

like this?


hmm ... think that i take`s to !
6th June 2013, 09:23 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

like this?



you sir.... are a legend!!! didn't even think of having it in the middle, LOVE IT m8!! how did you do it lol? :P
6th June 2013, 10:48 PM |#11  
Senior Member
warrington
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

like this?

What theme is that your on? Looks amazing and just what I have been looking for!

Please do tell!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes