FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][May 22] Xposed Statusbar Mods -- Tweaks, Icons, and more! [Sense5-7][4.1-5.0.2]

3,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,806

Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2013, 11:35 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboyismr47

At&t, didn't realise this was a thread for the one as I had searched for xposed until I saved it and came back to report my problem, but would be great if you could do something with it.

Try the updated APK and let me know. I don't have my Note2 available to test, but it should work based on what I could find in the SystemUI.apk of Jedi XP14.

EDIT: There are a few resource name mis-matches, as well as resolution differences between HTC and Samsung, so some of the icons won't overwrite or will look funny.. I'll see if I can work it out for the next release.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift agentdr8 Ad-Free

25th June 2013, 02:15 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

I'm working on improving the module so hopefully those changes (and a separate flashable package) to SystemUI.apk aren't needed in the future.

EDIT: No longer need any custom SystemUI to enable 1% steps. See OP.

I'll see about relocating the clock and add it as an option.

Thank you!
25th June 2013, 02:28 AM |#13  
Flag Gold Coast, Queensland
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:

Try the updated APK and let me know. I don't have my Note2 available to test, but it should work based on what I could find in the SystemUI.apk of Jedi XP14.

EDIT: There are a few resource name mis-matches, as well as resolution differences between HTC and Samsung, so some of the icons won't overwrite or will look funny.. I'll see if I can work it out for the next release.

It changed the battery and Bluetooth but didnt touch the signal bar, mobile data or gps, unable to test wifi as I'm at work, might be the theme I have, I might dirty flash the rom back to stock later and see what that does but thanks for trying, otherwise I'll wait for your next update, thank you.
25th June 2013, 01:42 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
great
It worked for me.....thanks....and great job done
25th June 2013, 06:50 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboyismr47

It changed the battery and Bluetooth but didnt touch the signal bar, mobile data or gps, unable to test wifi as I'm at work, might be the theme I have, I might dirty flash the rom back to stock later and see what that does but thanks for trying, otherwise I'll wait for your next update, thank you.

I managed to get some time to test on my GN2 (stock, rooted) at work, and I was able to get most all of the icons done. Check out the latest APKs on OP and let me know.
25th June 2013, 07:42 PM |#16  
Flag Cornwall
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Will these apks work with viperone's theming engine, or just for the xposed module?

Sent from my HTC One
25th June 2013, 07:46 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icanttinkofaname

Will these apks work with viperone's theming engine, or just for the xposed module?

Sent from my HTC One

This is the first I've heard of viperone, so I'll have to take a look. Because of how the Xposed framework works, it should be able to replace pretty much any resource, given that it hooks into the proper app context.

EDIT: I've upped a test version that should work with the ViperOne theme engine. I don't have V1 ROM on my HOne, so I can't really test it. Please let me know if it works.
25th June 2013, 11:39 PM |#18  
Flag Cornwall
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Quote:

This is the first I've heard of viperone, so I'll have to take a look. Because of how the Xposed framework works, it should be able to replace pretty much any resource, given that it hooks into the proper app context.

EDIT: I've upped a test version that should work with the VenomOne theme engine. I don't have V1 ROM on my HOne, so I can't really test it. Please let me know if it works.

Test version in OP? I see no test labelled one.

EDIT: nevermind, found. Doesn't seem to work though.

Sent from my HTC One
25th June 2013, 11:52 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icanttinkofaname

Test version in OP? I see no test labelled one.

EDIT: nevermind, found. Doesn't seem to work though.

Sent from my HTC One

The option to override Viper themes is disabled by default in settings. I'll try and flash ViperOne tonight and do some testing.
26th June 2013, 02:05 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Is it possible to have H+ instead of 4G? i love that 4G icon, but I want to see the difference with H+ and 4G..

Cheers
26th June 2013, 03:27 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not Working properly on ARHD 11
Mobile network keeps switching from ATT's 4G icon to LTE icon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery percent mod, iconset, statusbar mods, xposed module, xsbm

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)