FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Request}] Htc One Harman Kardon audio mod

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mpoznic97, Junior Member on 1st May 2014, 10:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2014, 05:49 AM |#21  
racosta201045's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston Texas
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Clock When???
Honestly guys I am a serious music head...
When i heard about the new HK on the M8
I was seriously unhappy....
Already bricked my T6 twice..
So when WHEN WHEN will wehave a kernel or a mod for this?
I would love to see a screenshot of what yall have or if anyone had this working on their Max(T6)
 
 
11th June 2014, 06:36 AM |#22  
DeeZZ_NuuZZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 4,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racosta201045

Honestly guys I am a serious music head...
When i heard about the new HK on the M8
I was seriously unhappy....
Already bricked my T6 twice..
So when WHEN WHEN will wehave a kernel or a mod for this?
I would love to see a screenshot of what yall have or if anyone had this working on their Max(T6)

Read what I wrote in the other thread to your post and you get your answer

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 08:59 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Is it possible to Get Boom Sound working for m7 ?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
11th June 2014, 11:26 AM |#24  
DeeZZ_NuuZZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 4,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix92

Is it possible to Get Boom Sound working for m7 ?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

No ...only if HTC would provide a few important files...but those are only working with s801....so no it won't work

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DeeZZ_NuuZZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeeZZ_NuuZZ Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 10:14 AM |#25  
fanbogo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 382
 
More
its like installing new software in car to get more speed, if you want better volume, quality or something you have to change speakers..


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
12th August 2014, 03:02 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Unhappy I bricked my HTC One Max trying to install HK
Quote:
Originally Posted by racosta201045

Honestly guys I am a serious music head...
When i heard about the new HK on the M8
I was seriously unhappy....
Already bricked my T6 twice..
So when WHEN WHEN will wehave a kernel or a mod for this?
I would love to see a screenshot of what yall have or if anyone had this working on their Max(T6)

Can you tell me how you fix your HTC One Max T6 from bricking? I tried everything and is still starting the rom and then is restarting. with any rom that I flush.
12th August 2014, 06:23 AM |#27  
DeeZZ_NuuZZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 4,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berbecaru

Can you tell me how you fix your HTC One Max T6 from bricking? I tried everything and is still starting the rom and then is restarting. with any rom that I flush.

Got to one max forum and ask there how to unbrick-.- normally after flashing the h/k mod you just need to reflash your Rom...except if you are s-off and flashed the adsp.img too...then reflash firmware...or install RUU
29th August 2014, 08:51 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Please put a link problem
30th August 2014, 02:37 AM |#29  
wzu7's Avatar
Senior Member
Google Earth
Thanks Meter: 215
 
Donate to Me
More
just to say, ..very interesting thread ! looking forward ..
30th August 2014, 10:31 AM |#30  
DeeZZ_NuuZZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 4,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wzu7

just to say, ..very interesting thread ! looking forward ..

No need to look forward as it will never work on m7/one max
30th August 2014, 06:43 PM |#31  
SS4Serebii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GPS Modules could not be loaded
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

No need to look forward as it will never work on m7/one max

LOL

Anyway, can a mod please close/delete the thread?
It's really pointless. And gives me false hopes for about a nanosecond
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes