Search This thread

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Subject: ERROR REPORTING: India - TATA Cellular Logo is wrong in XDA Database

Message Body:
When I tried to change my operator in my user profile I found totally wrong logo for "india - tata celluar" , which shows some completely different logo of "FIDO"

In fact in india TATA INDICOM have two different logos, one for TATA INDIACOM (CDMA Service www.tataindicom.com ) and other is TATA DOCOMO (GSM Service www.tatadocomo.com )

Please add both OPERATORS and update correct logos from thier respectice sites.

thanks

M

Mr_Bartek

Could you add this to the UK list:
unitedkingdomgiffgaff.gif

Dr.Move

Sep 18, 2010
hi there
we have two carriers in Syria:
1-Syriatel
2-MTN
both of which do not exist on the list.. I hope it's not hard to update them.
my connection is a bit slow so I can't post logos now.
thanks in advance

missparker76

Dec 7, 2008
Paris
There's a misspell in my French carrier name. In the profile it is written "Bouygues Telekom" instead of "Bouygues Telecom". Could you please correct this?

pl0ppy

Oct 12, 2010
The Irish carriers Tesco Mobile and eMobile are not displayed. eMobile is based on meteor, so I'm using meteor logo ATM.

dsurka

Dec 3, 2010
Montevideo
Operator logos pack

Hi, i made a pack with all the logos and flags that have been requested since post #232 with correct names and country and with proper naming and image format.
All I need now is to get the attention from svetius to upload them.

MISSPELLING ERRORS

There's a misspell in my French carrier name. In the profile it is written "Bouygues Telekom" instead of "Bouygues Telecom". Could you please correct this?

PS: Please ammend the current Columbia - Tigo , its Colombia, not Columbia, tks , current image is fine ;)

Uruguay instead of Uraguay

Attachments

• Pack1.rar
    65.2 KB · Views: 7
  • pack1.jpg
    pack1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 36

MNKat

Dec 29, 2010
Alytus
www.rcdrift.lt
The provider logo for lithuanian provider Bitė is wrong. It's showing fido (canadian I think). It should be something like that one on bite .lt
And I don't think you need UAB in "UAB Bitė GSM" (service provider name).

Nov 16, 2010
Please add PagePlus cellular as a service provider

Please add PagePlus Cellular as a service provider to the list in the user account profile.

They are in the USA and operate as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO)using the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm a noob and can't post a link, but it is pagepluscellular dot com.

Thanks

Attachments

• PPC_Logo.gif
    PPC_Logo.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 18

dsurka

Dec 3, 2010
Montevideo
Operator logos pack 2

Here's pack 2. I'll PM svetius about some corrections to be done since pack1.

Attachments

• Pack2.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
  • pack2.jpg
    pack2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.