[Q] Sense 6.0 + 4.4 Causes "Disconnected" Data

Search This thread

Poshture

Sep 26, 2013
I insert coin on my HTC One m7 the other day and noticed it didn't have any data, no matter what I did it just said disconnect,

I tried airplane mode, restarted multiple times, reflashed, everything, so I went and flashed ARHD the sense 6.0 one and same issue...

So I had to revert back to CM with android 4.4 and it works fine again, but I really liked sense 6 and I want to go back.. so what is the issue why can't I use sense 6.0 and my mobile data?

****I was still able to phone, text everything, it was just my data that was unavailable, like facebook, instagram etc..

Poshture

Sep 26, 2013
I insert coin on my HTC One m7 the other day and noticed it didn't have any data, no matter what I did it just said disconnect,

I tried airplane mode, restarted multiple times, reflashed, everything, so I went and flashed ARHD the sense 6.0 one and same issue...

So I had to revert back to CM with android 4.4 and it works fine again, but I really liked sense 6 and I want to go back.. so what is the issue why can't I use sense 6.0 and my mobile data?

****I was still able to phone, text everything, it was just my data that was unavailable, like facebook, instagram etc..

Anyone?