Update 1.82

Search This thread

ws2112

May 12, 2012
is there anyway to backup the phone before the update? Because it states that the update will delete everything in my phone

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown
i really dont doubt its credibility. but if your scared, wait for the official eta

no ones putting a gun to your head and telling you to flash it lol

Reactions: droidiac13

tom_m

Jun 7, 2007
Palo Alto
What does "smoother / better performance" mean? Not literally, but what exactly has been altered here except the WiFi fix?

g_says

Aug 3, 2011
I downloaded it last night and these are the things I noticed.

-I do have to note that I didn't have the wifi issue so I can't comment on that.

-The notification led bug still exists where you turn it off yet it still seems to blink.

-When I click on YouTube link it actually takes me to the YouTube app instead of the mobile page.

- I haven't noticed any difference in speed and performance. Seems the same to me.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Reactions: Vukadmos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tried this? Even though it says official, why would it be here and not through ATT or HTC?
    i really dont doubt its credibility. but if your scared, wait for the official eta

no ones putting a gun to your head and telling you to flash it lol
    is there anyway to backup the phone before the update? Because it states that the update will delete everything in my phone

Root, backup apps+apps data with titanium backup, flash RUU, re-root, restore apps+data!

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
    I downloaded it last night and these are the things I noticed.

-I do have to note that I didn't have the wifi issue so I can't comment on that.

-The notification led bug still exists where you turn it off yet it still seems to blink.

-When I click on YouTube link it actually takes me to the YouTube app instead of the mobile page.

- I haven't noticed any difference in speed and performance. Seems the same to me.

mine took about 15-20 minutes to finish.