Search This thread

ryandelman

Oct 6, 2009
Chapin, SC
Just sold my Note i717 and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my GS3 (white), which ought to get here by Thursday.

I am concerned that I might damage the phone when I tear open the box Tasmanian Devil-style.

Debating on wearing gloves when unboxing. lol

-Ryan

jnicks510

Mar 3, 2011
Just sold my Note i717 and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my GS3 (white), which ought to get here by Thursday.

I am concerned that I might damage the phone when I tear open the box Tasmanian Devil-style.

Debating on wearing gloves when unboxing. lol

-Ryan

lol chillllll. i was really excited when i got my pebble blue too. it kinda happened randomly through a craigslist meet up. the phone wasnt even taken out of the box :D when he handed it to me

JeepWK2

Mar 6, 2011
Exchanged my One X for the GS III. This phone rules!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

zmore

Apr 25, 2011
NYC
Goodbye unstickied mega-thread...

You were the very first ATT GS3 thread... but now... it's time you sink into the dead thread abyss... :crying: :crying: :crying: ... ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be me at the AT&T store if I don't get my phone tomorrow. :mad:

PHO-10Jun23-234708.jpg
    It's true.. but copying their chat threads into a forum might just become a new MEME.

any other memes? :laugh:
    22360494.jpg
    We will receive when we receive, still not even late...........if not OK with you, cancel your order and move on already. Take up golf, shuffleboard, or whatever. Too many complaints for something we can't even complain about, quite yet!!

These posts are getting old. This thread is for speculating and discussing Release Date Info for the ATT S3. You do not have to come in here, so please, just stop with the high and mighty posts telling everyone to "calm down, get over it, get a hobby!"

I am not directing this at you specifically Nascar, sorry if you feel that way, but there are quite a few posts like yours and the condescending comments towards everyone like they are 3 years old are just too much.

If you dont want to read these specific posts, then do not come into the thread. Just ignore this thread and simply wait till you get yours, like you are telling everyone else. It is just taking some of the fun of speculating and discussing. Some people want to wait patiently, and have no problem with this, others want to discuss every little chat and phone conversation and dissect every word. IT is all in good fun and anticipation. Many people are so excited for this phone ,the get that kid at Christmas mentality and just want to talk about it, its not hurting anyone.

None of these "woah is me, where is my fine, gosh darnit I was told the 21st" posts are hurting anyone. They are fun to read and help pass the time. Just look at it like that.
    From what I have been told, pre-orders online should get theirs on the 22nd(friday) and in stores on the 25th(sunday)
    I plan on standing outside my ATT store one the 21st waiting. As the manager comes to open the doors, I will stare intensely at him, he will know why i'm there.