FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[APP][MOD][DEODEXED] Message+PRIME.apk from CODIS (no MMS compression)

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By rynfrnk, Junior Member on 28th January 2013, 05:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a deodexed version of the SMS apk from CODIS 1.1.1. I modified nothing in it, I just wanted to have the features it provided with a different, deodexed ROM, so I deodexed it.

It has MMS Compression disabled along with color icon (like a mini version of the actual app's icon) for the notification icon, rather than the default flat one.

You'll need to install this manually, overwriting the current Message+PRIME.apk located in /system/app/ (or optionally renaming the current one with a .bak after the ".apk" and then just pasting the modified one from this post) and make sure permissions are correct. Then, Reboot.
Definitely not a bad idea to wipe cache and davlik, either.

I may make a flashable zip at some point, just thought I'd share this as-is for anyone interested.

Thanks to chingy51o for permission to drop this, and team Mik for a great ROM and the changes for this apk in particular.
Link to CODIS thread

screenshot of the icon in the status bar:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-27-23-30-35.jpg
Views:	1577
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1682908  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Message+PRIME.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.76 MB, 267 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rynfrnk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rynfrnk Ad-Free

28th January 2013, 06:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 396

More
Re: [APP][MOD][DEODEXED] Message+PRIME.apk from CODIS (no MMS compression)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynfrnk

This is a deodexed version of the SMS apk from CODIS 1.1.1. I modified nothing in it, I just wanted to have the features it provided with a different, deodexed ROM, so I deodexed it.

It has MMS Compression disabled along with color icon (like a mini version of the actual app's icon) for the notification icon, rather than the default flat one.

You'll need to install this manually, overwriting the current Message+PRIME.apk located in /system/app/ (or optionally renaming the current one with a .bak after the ".apk" and then just pasting the modified one from this post) and make sure permissions are correct. Then, Reboot.
Definitely not a bad idea to wipe cache and davlik, either.

I may make a flashable zip at some point, just thought I'd share this as-is for anyone interested.

Thanks to chingy51o for permission to drop this, and team Mik for a great ROM and the changes for this apk in particular.
Link to CODIS thread

screenshot of the icon in the status bar:

Urbana il?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
28th January 2013, 06:36 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Re: [APP][MOD][DEODEXED] Message+PRIME.apk from CODIS (no MMS compression)
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123

Urbana il?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD

That is correct. familiar?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2015, 08:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
Hi there i don't know how it was delete but if i take the Message Prime.apk and try to install that don't work and comes out message Aplication not installed can any one help ?
21st February 2015, 07:06 AM |#5  
Fayetteville, NC
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakenmr

Hi there i don't know how it was delete but if i take the Message Prime.apk and try to install that don't work and comes out message Aplication not installed can any one help ?

Try pushing from adb.
21st February 2015, 10:43 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have give New Rom and is all ok thx for reply my message+noprime.apk was gone i trying to to recover but was fail and now is working

HTC One X used Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)