Best ROM on Ace II at the Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ontic

Jan 8, 2012
so what's the best? 10.1 or 10.2? :)

'cause I'm using JB stock now. and it's laggy. annoying.

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
it increases your max usable ram to 624 if you have 482. what are you talking about? :/

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

listenjared

Oct 25, 2010
I have used both TeamCanjica's CM10.1 and CM10.2. Both are very good ROMs but I'm with CM10.2 now and this thing's the bomb. Especially that it's bugfree now. At least for me. My phone flies with this ROM.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

BlueZ-

Oct 14, 2012
Verona
CM10.2 by TC and LiquidSmooth 2.37 which it has been updated today are the best at the moment...no way!

riyosakura

Dec 29, 2012
Banda Aceh
Samsung Galaxy S21+
IMO, Slimbean by polishvodka is the best ROM.

It has every feature of CM10.2 + transparent status bar. Tiny ROM, stable, good for daily use.
It just like using cm10.2 + more feature from slimbean.

It replace Carbon ROM as the best ROM because, Carbon is not stable enough, since it not yet updated. Carbon have Halo and Ribbon + every feature from slim. Slim doesnt have halo and ribbon.

Liquidsmooth animation is annoying for me, it looks so fast, extraordinary. I tried second build, it can't have transparent status bar alpha same with lockscreen. It weird when status bar alpha is 100% but the lockscreen is not.
I forget does liquidsmooth have Halo or Ribbon.

Aokp or pac or paranoid is to much feature. And i'm not using all of the feature, so think it just wasted (IMO)

For me, the best feature are from Carbon ROM. but the best for daily use is slimbean.

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013

It has every feature of CM10.2 + transparent status bar. Tiny ROM, stable, good for daily use.

It replace Carbon ROM as the best ROM because, Carbon is not stable enough, since it not yet updated. Carbon have Halo and Ribbon + every feature from slim. Slim doesnt have halo and ribbon.

Liquidsmooth animation is annoying for me, it looks so fast, extraordinary. I tried second build, it can't have transparent status bar alpha same with lockscreen. It weird when status bar alpha is 100% but the lockscreen is not.

Aokp or pac or paranoid is to much feature. And i'm not using all of the feature, so think it just wasted (IMO)

For me, the best feature are from Carbon ROM. but the best for daily use is slimbean.

liquidsmooth has HALO

upilguebu

Mar 15, 2013

Slimbean was too slow for gaming for me, liquidsmooth animation can be set on developer option. Its so fast because the default is 0.5

Sent from my SamsungXperia Zace2 lol.

Nieon.

Jan 9, 2014
Bekasi
What is the best ROM so far for Ace II for your opinion??

This is the first time I use CyanogenMod ROM and it surprised me enough with the latest release of 4.4.2 ;) Yes, I'm using 4.4.2 and loving the performance :) I'm not much of a gamer, but more of a design kind of person. I used to have MIUI ROM and have to deal with the bugs but it's smooth in anyway. Haven't tried any other version below CM11 (CM10.2/3) though ~

CM11 may not be the BEST ROM for Ace II but it's pretty awesome when I show off people about my 4.4.2 a.k.a Kitkat phone :p besides, I've made major changes to my homescreen and I dont want to mess with that :D

arhamiq

Jul 15, 2012
Which rom is reccommended for gaming?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2.2) by Team Canjica. Superb, stable, battery life is also good (16 - 24 hours in my Ace2), and most important is we can use all device's feature.

I'm also looking forward for AOSP 4.4.2 by @slv96
    I'm really happy with Maclaw's CM11. Of course there are a few bugs like screen glitch or the missing option to save pics from camera on the ext sd but that are just small things which are not really important for me.
    What's important for me is how fast and smoth my Ace II is with this ROM. It's really great! Last weekend I met a friend who owns a S4 (everything stock) and she was playing around a bit with my Ace II and was really impressed how snappy it is!

Samsung GB was ok (but too old), Samsung JB sucks, TC's CM 10.1 was fine, but for me, right now, Maclaw's CM11 is the best ROM. And since it's still WIP it will get even better.....
    I don't know what are you guys talking about. CM 11 is more ****ty ROM than Stock (normal Kernel, w/o memory swap). Maybe CM 10.2 is better but not CM 11 (I used both, by Maclaw and TeamCanjica).

Well your opnion is more ****ty than all 4 roms :/
    Dont like it? Dont use it.

@up
    Are you sure, is omni good (stable, smooth, battery friendly) for daily usage? I never tested it;)

Send... i hope so
    Cyanogenmod 10.2 by TC is the best ROM i ever used.. I have tried also all ROMs for this device... Currently using CM11 by Maclaw for the kitkat experience but in my opinion CM10.2 is the smoothest..:good: