screen protector came today

Search This thread

carryo

Apr 14, 2007
hi everybody, i received my screen protectors today and want you all to know i recommend them, cut for a nice snug fit, antiglare and screen sensitivity is fine

:D

Do screen protectors not impact the capacitive input function?

What thickness protection will allow capacitive input - will the Proporta Mizu Shell for HTC HD2 be thin enough to allow capacitive?

If the protector stops capacitive input will the device still register standard touch input?

chribruu

Mar 21, 2007
Tromsø
hi everybody, i received my screen protectors today and want you all to know i recommend them, cut for a nice snug fit, antiglare and screen sensitivity is fine

click here for ebay link

:D

Thanks for the tip. Ordered 2 packs of 3. My Leo is on it's way, and i'm prepared. My phones tend to live hard, so i'll go with a protector regardless of what ppl say about the scratch-resistancy of the screen.

bloodyking

Apr 2, 2008
Thanks for the hint :p
Ordered a pack too.. You never know whats happening to your phone during daily life.

dbb

Jul 3, 2007
Oxford
i have these also.
the screen works fine with them on and they have a nice anti glare.
i'm waiting to see how the go in the car mount when using the satnav.

on the -ve side i just could not get them on the device perfectly - always a bit of dust on the edge. aligning them is ok.

pool7979

Feb 4, 2008
hi,

i read that these ecell sceen protectors are finger print resistance ? does that mean there will be no fingerprints huH? They are not the matt type right ?

kr00t0n

Nov 28, 2006
Got 2 specks of dust causing small bubbles on the outer edges, but not on the actual screen, so I don't mind.

Anti-glare works well, and sensitivity is fine, great for the price!

pool7979

Feb 4, 2008
Got 2 specks of dust causing small bubbles on the outer edges, but not on the actual screen, so I don't mind.

Anti-glare works well, and sensitivity is fine, great for the price!

hi, what about the finger prints ? does the screen protector attracts lots of finger rpints ? i saw finger print resistance on the package. Am curious what does it mean. Anyway, I ordered this too. Now waiting for delivery.

vlad48

Oct 1, 2007
LG V20
LG V30
Well, about the fingerprints - there are some spots after usage, I'd say about 60% less than using it without screen protector.

bloodyking

Apr 2, 2008
Mine came today.. They are okay. Wastet two bevor got one to stuck probably. BUT they send me a total of six instead of three. So no regrets here.
But consider, that the outer edge NEVER sticks okay.
Got one from HK too. (free gift included in charger and battry package) That one stuck probably even on the edges and wasnt as thick as the ecell one.

br3nt

Jul 23, 2008
for the price they were very good, not 100.00% fit and got like 2 dust particles on the screen, but I can live with it

can recommend them

Aleemz

Aug 30, 2006
A tip I read for fitting is to fit it in the bathroom soon after you have had a hot shower with the window closed. The steam/water vapour in the air reduces the amount of dust floating about.

Team-Leader

Dec 6, 2009
Hi Aleemz,
this is a very useful Tip.
When i Colored Cars i did it this way. So ther are no dust in the air.