[OMG][THEME] 08.02 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 36 Choices - Aroma - CleanROM/Stock

Search This thread

WormDoes

Aug 9, 2010
Massachusetts
An easy way would be to go into my theme zip and rename one of the battery images in app/systemui. If you do that, your battery shouldn't show up. Renaming the .png as .PNG in all caps worked for me accidentally.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you kindly! Would changing the alarm clock in status bar be as easy as replacing the PNG and renaming it correctly? Never used TW before so its all new to me. Used to theming AOSP

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Good question. That might be in the original flash of the rom, but then this mod might overwrite it. I even have another mod that will add a brightness slider and transparent dropdown option that changes it yet again. I've actually flashed back to stock Beans 14 and then done it all over again so many times I forgot what I have now. I think I have Latigra on with Magnum colors splashed around. I haven't done the slider yet.. today, but I'll install it tonight. There might be a no battery option in that one, I'll let you know.

I wish that Beans, Wasabi and Rephyc would all get together and make a kick ass mod option in the base install of the rom. Between the 3 it has everything I need but the 3 flashes, well 4 with the Imo 1.2 kernel, makes it a little laborious. Still worth it though, no need to go to something else at this point.

Edit: Just saw Wasabi's post above mine and will try that for you now. (that is if I knew what tf to do)

Lol :) ninja'd

Thank you kindly! Would changing the alarm clock in status bar be as easy as replacing the PNG and renaming it correctly? Never used TW before so its all new to me. Used to theming AOSP

For now, find where those images go in a normal ROM. I think they're in system/framework/framework-res.apk/drawable-xhdpi. Find it, theme it, drop it in my zip in the same place for whichever theme. I'll theme those images soon. Trying to play catch up on requests and trying to do some refining of images.

x714x

Sep 10, 2012
Phoenix
I must say wasabi you are doing a awsome job. How many themes you pumped out in a little time and actually taking considerations from people is awsome. Keep up the good work! Hell maybe you will even get into making your own custom rom with a menu to flash different themes inside of it... hint hint :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

gerb45

Jan 13, 2012
Omaha
Amazing themes but will the dialer also be themed and will they work on CleanRom 3.0? Thanks

You mean something in the installer to see if the rom they're running has lidroid? Yeah, that would be cool :D[/QUOTE]

Reactions: WasabiWa83

WasabiWa83

Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Amazing themes but will the dialer also be themed and will they work on CleanRom 3.0? Thanks

You mean something in the installer to see if the rom they're running has lidroid? Yeah, that would be cool :D
[/QUOTE]

Dialers are themed for all of them. Should be at least. If one doesn't have a dialer, let me know. I forgot to add that to the op. Gonna have some more pics for the themes so you can see all of it. And yes, ran it on cr3.0 perfectly myself until I flashed 3.1 today. These themes should work on any ICS ROM with lidroid, deodexed or odexed.

EDIT: the theme I keep calling tuxedo, the all black and white theme, has undergone some changes since I haven't been happy with my ideas. It's now called Black Leather and will be out tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheALittle

WasabiWa83

Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Anxiously awaiting the newest release!

Again thanks for your work.

It's up :D Release Nine with Black Leather is in post 2. Enjoy :D

bleatherp.png

Last edited:

tykalx

Feb 11, 2011
Miami
quick question, would your mod work on the galaxy mod? i will flash it anyways but i notice no one has mentioned it, thats why i ask. it is a TW based rom.

Balsta

Jun 12, 2011
Michigan
Great job man! Loving the themes.
I was just wondering if you were gonna add brightness sliders in. Flashing on Beans removed it :-\

WasabiWa83

Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
quick question, would your mod work on the galaxy mod? i will flash it anyways but i notice no one has mentioned it, thats why i ask. it is a TW based rom.

It should. Just make a back up :D

Great job man! Loving the themes.
I was just wondering if you were gonna add brightness sliders in. Flashing on Beans removed it :-\

Gonna play with that tonight a little bit. Will keep you guys updated. :D

xCHPx

Oct 6, 2010
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but have you thought about an option for battery percentages in the icons?

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
You enable that in Settings > Display > Display Battery Percentage

I think he meant % inside the icons and not beside it. You know like the circle batt with % in it. I believe that Wasabi likes the clean look of the batt without % and unless there is an option in the future that's what we got. I used to like the % inside but with these mods the battery icons are very slick.

boynamedstacy

Apr 3, 2011
Spokane
www.talkandroid.com
Hell yeah, Wabbi! Black leather is EXACTLY what I have been asking for this whole time! You nailed it bro :D:thumbup: Many thanks good sir.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Anyone having flashing issues with the recent build? I'm on my third download and CWR gives me the "bad" file message every time.

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Hell yeah, Wabbi! Black leather is EXACTLY what I have been asking for this whole time! You nailed it bro :D:thumbup: Many thanks good sir.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Anyone having flashing issues with the recent build? I'm on my third download and CWR gives me the "bad" file message every time.

Actually, no. I just downloaded the latest build (10.27) on my phone, used Root Explorer to move it to my ext-sd, and flashed Black Leather. Worked perfectly.

I didn't think I could like anything better than Magnum, but Black Leather is just so damn clean and classy. Wasabi...*swoon* :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

shawnten

Mar 21, 2008
Yorktown
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but have you thought about an option for battery percentages in the icons?

Man I would love this

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Black leather is awesome. If at all possible is there a way you could make one just like black leather except instead of leather just use the shaded 3d gray. Would be willing to donate....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    themetitle1copy.png

info.png

Make sure you download the correct version for your rom! This is a collection of my themes that will work on ICS and Jelly Bean Touchwiz roms for the VZW GS3. This uses the Aroma installer and VRtheme engine in order to make all of the themes compatible for all of the available Touchwiz roms. If your rom has lidroid tweaks, make sure you flash the lidroid version. I am not responsible for what happens to your device. Please make a backup. If you have issues, post them here. I try to answer as quickly as possible. Enjoy :D

themed.png

Jelly Bean Releases

Release 08.02
    Rebased the themes

Release 05.01
    Added Vengeance

Release 03.21
    Added Hot Rod Orange Magnum

Release 03.16
    Rebased on 4.1.2

Release 01.21
    Added Ubuntu
    Added Ubuntu Black
    Added Ubuntu Dark

Release 01.06
    Added Onyx Cream Sandwich
    Added Amethyst Onyx
    Fixed White Magnum Center
    Small changes throughout Onyx series

Release 12.13
    Added Inspi(red)
    Added Magnum Cream Sandwich

install.png

Download WasabiWa83 Custom Themes zip
    Place on SD card
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Select theme choice in Aroma installer
    Reboot
    Enjoy :D
    Hit the thanks if you like my work, donate if you love it :D
    Thank thisiskindacrap and donate to him :D

choices.png

bpearlprev.png

bsteelprev.png

bluestreakprev.png

blackgoldprev.png

redoctoberprev.png

latigraprev.png

icecreamprev.png

senseprev.png

soylentprev.png

magnumprev.png

hrorangeprev.png

blackleatherprev.png

bluemagnumprev.png

purplechevelle.png

pinkpantherprev.png

anchormanprev-1.png

fleurprev.png

projectgoogleprev2.png

brownsugarprev.png

blackmagnumprev.png

inspiredprev_zps1a16642b.png

magnumcreamsandwichprev_zpsa355d135.png

iheartboobiesprev_zps6c167ac8.png

purplemagnumprev_zps362e1ee6.png

whitemagnumprev_zps99e334a7.png

cobaltonyxprev2_zps49c58bb3.png

garnetonyxprev_zpsa8895e32.png

purpleonyx_zpscf266ce5.png

onyxcreamsandwich_zps79eba0b6.png

greenmagnumprev2_zps1981bcf4.png

magnumbluesteelprev_zps81afe6b1.png

ubuntuprev_zps1ec1a188.png

ubuntublackprebv_zps60ddc117.png

ubuntudarkprev_zps50284ca6.png

hotrodorangemag_zps31b4997d.png

vengeanceprev_zps1effcaae.png

Coming soon:

*All images shown are on the lidroid Jelly Bean release
    *Icons I use can be found here:
    Black
    Metal
    Phoney
    Mint
    Blaque
    I also use Nova Launcher Prime and UCCW
    UCCW skin shown
    Huge thanks to those devs for their work :D

thanks.png

-The biggest of thanks goes to thisiskindacrap. He edited the Aroma Installer and ported my themes into the installer for your use. Thanks to him, these themes and those that will come in the future should work on any ICS based rom that includes lidroid tweaks. Please consider buying him a drink for all he has done. And for being an awesome guy :D
    -Thanks to rcw95 for all the help he has been able to provide me transitioning to making themes for a Samsung device and for all of the help finding xmls and images. And for being an awesome guy :D
    -Thanks to Who MIKE D for all of his help with any bonehead modding question I might have and for killing me at MW3 :D
    -Thanks to amarullz for his original Aroma Installer.
    -Thanks to VillainROM for the Villain Theme System.
    -Thanks to all of the developers for their ROMs.
    -Thanks to Goo.im for giving me a great place to host my themes.
    -Thanks to all of my testers.
    -HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED :D

Downloads in post 2! Extras will be in post 3!
    Download Links!!

downloads.png

Jelly Bean Downloads
    Lidroid (flash if your rom has lidroid tweaks): WasabiWa83_JB_Lidroid_08.02
    Stock (flash if you're on a stock rooted rom with no lidroid): WasabiWa83_JB_Stock_08.02

Get my themes faster and directly on your phone from GooManager
    Go to search > developers > WasabiWa83

Ice Cream Sandwich Downloads
    Removed and no longer supported
    extras.png

Theme Hex:
    Black Pearl: #33b5eb and #000000
    Red October: #d00000
    Blue Steel: #6a8095
    Blue Streak: #0018ff
    Black Gold: #ffd500
    Sense & Sensibility: #71ce00 (for the most part)
    Ice Cream: #33b5eb
    Soylent Green: #03fc03 (and other green)
    Magnum: #9e0000, #5b0000, and silver
    Hot Rod Orange: #ff6d00
    Blue Magnum: #0052f8
    Purple Chevelle: #7200ff
    Pink Panther: #ff64f2
    Anchorman: #aa2222, #121420, #fffbdd
    Fleur de Sel: #ff000000 and #ffffffff
    Project Google: #ffcd0000, #ff1f7be5, #fffebf01, and #ff008c00
    Brown Sugar: #ff2b221b and #ff46362c
    Black Magnum: #ffa90000 and #ff000000
    Inspired: #ffa90000
    Magnum Cream Sandwich: #ff33b5eb

Walls1

Walls2
    Re: [OMG][THEME] 01.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 34 Choices - Aroma

It's going to take....a while. I've got my work cut out for me to see what needs to be changed. It'll be updated to work on cr6r2 and stock soon. Been away for a bit working on some other stuff, but I will update.

Good news and bad news, my friends. Good news is I figured it out and am now running Black Gold perfectly on Clean Rom 4.0. Bad news is I'm at work and need to fix all of the themes to make sure they work before I can upload. I promise, though, I won't leave you guys hanging. The second I get home I will finish up what I can't get done at work and upload the new release. Those running other roms besides cr4.0 will need to test it for me to make sure it works. I'm pretty sure what I did will fix for all roms, but I want to make sure. If it still messes up on other roms, I'll keep working on it. I do think that the rom needs to be based on the vzw leak to work when I upload it. The other roms based on the sprint official might not work correctly. I appreciate all of your support. Seeing my download count fly up is what keeps me going. 150 when I woke up this morning between the 2 versions posted last night :cool: Well, that and thanks :) you guys rock.