[modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]

Search This thread

DoctorQMM

Feb 24, 2011
Ran a Q&D modem SpeedTest comparison tonight between LK7 and MA4.... all within same hour...all on the same local server. Results attached. Basically, the HSPA:11 speeds were about the same (slightly improved on MA4)... and I noticed a big improvement on upload speeds over WiFi. Take it for what it's worth... just another data point for those interested.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361006375472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361006375472.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,348

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Well for those having problems with getting the modem from server:(. I uploaded it to Dropbox 4u.
http://db.tt/1b6nO2KU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Just want to give you fair warning. ..if a bunch of people use your link, Dropbox will suspend you from posting links for 3 days...but thanks:D

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
Well for those having problems with getting the modem from server:(. I uploaded it to Dropbox 4u.

Just want to give you fair warning. ..if a bunch of people use your link, Dropbox will suspend you from posting links for 3 days...but thanks:D

Great point. Also, you always want to ask before you post a mirror link in someone else's thread. Just for future reference. Thanks.

Sent from the Bacon Pope's Galaxy Note 2

Reactions: Froid

RichMD

Jan 8, 2011
CT
Ran a Q&D modem SpeedTest comparison tonight between LK7 and MA4.... all within same hour...all on the same local server. Results attached. Basically, the HSPA:11 speeds were about the same (slightly improved on MA4)... and I noticed a big improvement on upload speeds over WiFi. Take it for what it's worth... just another data point for those interested.

Thanks for this. I always wonder what difference a different radio will make. I know with the Captivate that GPS could be greatly impacted but thankfully that is never a problem with the Note II.

I have had the same results. The new modem is boss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.

Thank you for pointing that out to me. Didn't know that at all. I just try to help out where I can.

Great point. Also, you always want to ask before you post a mirror link in someone else's thread. Just for future reference. Thanks.

Got it & you're absolutely right. And the funny thing is I said that to my self if I should ask him first since I had downloaded already.
Thanks for letting me know. Will ask from now on with a PM!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the modem from the 2/15/2013 ATT OTA update. Flash in the recovery of your choice.

ATTI317UCAMA4ModemCWM.zip
    Server is offline, anybody got a copy they could put on dropbox?

Thank you for pointing that out to me. Didn't know that at all. I just try to help out where I can.

Got it & you're absolutely right. And the funny thing is I said that to my self if I should ask him first since I had downloaded already.
    Thanks for letting me know. Will ask from now on with a PM!! :)