[Q] Lost Bluetooth connection

Search This thread

pioannides

Jan 19, 2014
I bought S4 i9192 mini but I have a problem establishing a connection via bluetooth with my car's system. The connection is sychronising but after a minute the connection gets lost. My previous samsung W worked perfectly. Is it possible that a new phones could not be compatible? The car's version is 4.23R. Do I have to download a program to assist the connection? Please help me.

yannickamet

Sep 21, 2010
I bought S4 i9192 mini but I have a problem establishing a connection via bluetooth with my car's system. The connection is sychronising but after a minute the connection gets lost. My previous samsung W worked perfectly. Is it possible that a new phones could not be compatible? The car's version is 4.23R. Do I have to download a program to assist the connection? Please help me.

hi
uses ICS Bluetooth manager (on playstore)
it works for me

Reactions: bibidu59

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hi
    uses ICS Bluetooth manager (on playstore)
    it works for me