Stock recovery cant access phone storage

Search This thread

Gunners 4ever

Jun 12, 2011
Hey guys!
I restored the nand of 4.19.401.5 and flashed preload folder mido.fayad was linked here
Then I flash the stock recovery of 4.19.401.5 and relock bootloader.after that I was copy the latest ota in my storage
but when I tried to open phone storage from recovery the phone is reboot and everything is gone!
My phone is reseting to factory and all of phone storage is deleted(It just happened first time)
After that I try to install OTA from stock recovery many time,but it was reboot when I choose "apply from phone storage" and boot into Sense!!
I try 4 different recovery:
and 5.11.401.110(extract from ota)
But it happened every time

Last edited:
Reactions: arya36742

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hey guys!
I restored the nand of 4.19.401.5 and flashed preload folder mido.fayad was linked here
Then I flash the stock recovery of 4.19.401.5 and relock bootloader.after that I was copy the latest ota in my storage
but when I tried to open phone storage from recovery the phone is reboot and everything is gone!
My phone is reseting to factory and all of phone storage is deleted(It just happened first time)
After that I try to install OTA from stock recovery many time,but it was reboot when I choose "apply from phone storage" and boot into Sense!!

did you actually take the OTA update or are you using the same file over and over?

Reactions: Gunners 4ever

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!
    Hey guys!

did you actually take the OTA update or are you using the same file over and over?
    what is the output of your fastboot getvar all? remove IMEI

what is the output of your fastboot getvar all? remove IMEI

I didnt know It should be s-off to flash OTA from stock recovery
    also I get ota directly from setting and instal successfully
    Thank U guys :good: