Bricked Asus ME301T

Search This thread

true_lies

Apr 22, 2014
Messed up big time and have surely bricked my device (permanently). Was trying to install Omni ROM on it. (Had it rooted, unlocked it, couldn't enter recovery then, kept getting error. tried to flash TWRP recovery 2.6.3.0 using terminal on tab, reset the tab, and we get where i am now)
Now all i get when i switch on my tab is an ASUS start screen with "The device is unlocked" message on the top left, and it just stays there. Same thing happens when start it with hold power button and volume down key or reset and volume down key. But when i press reset and volume UP key, the pc recognizes the tab, and i can install the driver either as:
1. ADB interface
2. Bootloader interface
3. Composte ADB interface

and the device comes up as an APX.
Tried to follow Buster99's method (of unbricking for TF300T) after the device drivers are installed, but all i get is <waiting for device>

Any hope of recovering it or am i really fckd.

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Messed up big time and have surely bricked my device (permanently). Was trying to install Omni ROM on it. (Had it rooted, unlocked it, couldn't enter recovery then, kept getting error. tried to flash TWRP recovery 2.6.3.0 using terminal on tab, reset the tab, and we get where i am now)
Now all i get when i switch on my tab is an ASUS start screen with "The device is unlocked" message on the top left, and it just stays there. Same thing happens when start it with hold power button and volume down key or reset and volume down key. But when i press reset and volume UP key, the pc recognizes the tab, and i can install the driver either as:
1. ADB interface
2. Bootloader interface
3. Composte ADB interface

and the device comes up as an APX.
Tried to follow Buster99's method (of unbricking for TF300T) after the device drivers are installed, but all i get is <waiting for device>

Any hope of recovering it or am i really fckd.

Shoot me an email here jl52741@gmail.com

Lets see if we can get you fixed up....

Thx Josh

scrubsja

Nov 1, 2008
Fort Lauderdale
Shoot me an email here jl52741@gmail.com

Lets see if we can get you fixed up....

Thx Josh

My ME310T is bricked as well and I am not sure of what to do since using the pin hole to reset does not work.

It kept booting to the ASUS logo and I downloaded software from the ASUS site and put on my SD card and tried to load the new firmware/software. Now I only get a green android on his back with a red brick.

Please help, thanks

thsire

Aug 18, 2010
michigan
My ME310T

Bricked mine last night My ME310T, accidentally did the wipe from the Bootscreen with the RCK ,, now i tried everything i could find , ADB, Nvflash, power+ Vol - ( no go) reset + vol- nogo, only can get it to Vol+ and APX. All i get is the Boot unlocked in upper left , and Asus Innovation.. or blank screen with APX .. Any help would be great ,,,

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Bricked mine last night My ME310T, accidentally did the wipe from the Bootscreen with the RCK ,, now i tried everything i could find , ADB, Nvflash, power+ Vol - ( no go) reset + vol- nogo, only can get it to Vol+ and APX. All i get is the Boot unlocked in upper left , and Asus Innovation.. or blank screen with APX .. Any help would be great ,,,

When do you get adb ?

thsire

Aug 18, 2010
michigan

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 331

Satbeginner

Mar 11, 2012
Abanilla
leo-joke.blogspot.com
Omnirom on ME301T,

Hi,

I have a working ME301T with the latest (yesterday!) Omnirom on it, but......

I broke the glass when I was opening the device to replace a broken speaker.
I found (google is my friend) that these broken speakers cause a crash or reboot every now and then, the rubber comes loose, then the winding cause a short circuit when playing music, that crashes the unit.

So if you want to take your speaker and screen, and use our electronics, you have a working unit again.
Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested.

Un saludo from Spain,

Satbeginner

Last edited:

nightwolf67

Feb 6, 2013
Genesee
bricked me301t

Im in need of some help i have an unlocked and rooted me301t went to do a factory reset from the stock recovery screen and when it rebooted all i get is the asus screen and your device is unlocked in the upper left corner. Tried to boot into recovery wont do anything except the asus screen . Tried to put firmware on my sd card but dont know the sku because i cant get to it. can anyone help me to recover this thing and get it working again?/ Thanks in advance..:(:(

ps running stock 4.2 and stock recovery or was when it worked. LOL

Top Liked Posts