SGS3 S-VOICE APK Updated 5/23 with hacked flashable zip !!!!!(only work on ICS!)

Search This thread

Grimacexl

Feb 14, 2010
Crashes when given a play music command

"Play artist: Avenged Sevenfold" Unfortunately Svoice has stopped working

"Play Artist" - Goes to which artist do you want to play. I then say "Avenged Sevenfold" Unfortunately Svoice has stopped working

Anyone else have this issue. The reason I want this to work is that If this is bluetooth linked with my car, I have Voice activated nav and music, and the music will audio duck for the nav, which is awesome.

I think when the Svoice tries to interface with the Music app it is expecting the SGSIII music app and it isnt there. Anyone know what music apk it uses (vanilla android or a special app.) 'cause if it uses its own app you can probably fix the bug by installing that apk (just a theory).

Edit: SGSII GT9100 with CM9 is what I'm using...

Last edited:

RottenRonnie

Mar 21, 2010
How can i free more space i have removed google+ as i don't use it & still don't have enough space to install voice.apk ?
MTIA
RR

electric1an

May 20, 2012
Installed but calendar appointments do not work

Hi Guys, Just FYI , i installed it on my galaxy nexus GSM and everything works smooth except when u try telling it " Make an appointment for such day and such hour " it makes it but saves it on " S Planner " which I have no idea what is S planner and it def does not sync to my calendar , any luck out there ?

oremor_a1

Nov 6, 2010
"Network error. Please try again"

The first time I install on HTC One X it worked. After restarting I kept getting "Network error. Please try again" .. Any one know how to fix this?

gumbald

Apr 7, 2010
I seem to be getting constant network errors. Think I've installed it right, presume it's not related to that?

eddiemerckx

Sep 23, 2010
For those complaining about network errors:

Do you really think good ol' Sammy anticipated on getting tons of people dumping on their services today?

The dropped connections are just time-outs because there are too many people trying the app right now.

electric1an

May 20, 2012
Calendar issues

besides calender issues with " S Planner " there is also a wake up command not working

does anyone know how to get S Planner on a galaxy nexus or an apk so the calendar can work

GO MIAMI HEATTTTTTTTT !!!!
WADE BETTER GET YOUR SH!!!T TOGETHER

rmasse10

May 20, 2012
Tampa
...anybody got this thing working on a GNote running the latest ATT leak...I either cant get it to install, or I have no room now all of a sudden to put it into the system/app directory...go figures

any help as to whether this will work so I can either try something new, or stop trying all together would be helpful.

thanks

cherysun

Apr 14, 2010
Beijing
www.cherysun.me
I placed voicetalk.apk into /system/app and change the permission to rwxr--r--(744), and installed it like a normal app again via Root Explorer. S Voice can open and it doesn't appear force close, but it always says "Network error" on my Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.0.4 stock ROM (IMM76I).

itsjdmyo

May 18, 2006
installed to my ATT galaxy note (i717) through root explorer and corrected the permissions, then rebooted. but it keeps force closing when i try to say a command...

derce927

Mar 1, 2011
Still havent had much better luck changing permissions.. anyone had any success on sa

Still havent had much better luck changing permissions.. anyone had any success on samsung epic 4g cm9 or similiar?

Miami heat suck, and they take the cake as most over rated, over paid, bandwagon fans who dont even understand the nba rules of the year!

nba and basketball would be better without these new bandwagon fans, lebron james and all he stands for, the refs and the commissioner that supports them as god! Lebron should foul out of every game of his life! He averages less than 1 fould a game .60 fouls a game to be exact! hmm..

Durant should have won mvp, tony parker second! Lebron dead!

Lebron needs to get some sportsmanship, be a leader and coach like kobe is, be humble, and not being all about stats and highlights! and realize he would get his ass pounded with all the contact how the nba used to be in the 70's 80's and 90's! flagrant fouls of today were no calls or playoff no calls back then if you wanted to attack the rim among the trees!

marcib96

Dec 23, 2010
will not install

Hate to be a bother, but I did the work around and it will not install, I have a SGH-T989 running android 4.0.4, got any advice on how to get it installed?

eclipseblur954

Mar 22, 2012
Loads, and works, but can only use once, then doesn't recognize hitting the button for speak, have to go back to use again

Top Liked Posts