FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[kernel][non-tmo][qcom][lp] leanKernel: minimalistic kernel v6.3 (tw), v5.2 (aosp)

2,448 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,860

Post Reply Email Thread
17th October 2013, 11:50 PM |#11  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,637

Donate to Me
More
Nice! You can never have too many kernels

Team PATB
Rats Of Anarchy

18th October 2013, 02:54 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Hi. as soon as I you verify the difference between N9005 and N900T source codes I will be you beta tester.
Well done mate
18th October 2013, 04:14 AM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 13,286

Donate to Me
More
Great to see you over here. Any way to persuade you to look into the SM-N900 exynos source .

Thanks!
18th October 2013, 04:18 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Mountain View, CA

Donate to Me
More
I created a separate thread for t-mobile users here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2488233

I'll keep this one for 9005 folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_10

Hi. as soon as I you verify the difference between N9005 and N900T source codes I will be you beta tester.
Well done mate

Man i tried downloading source from samsung three times and all three times it failed. Will try some more times tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apascual89

Great to see you over here. Any way to persuade you to look into the SM-N900 exynos source .

Thanks!

Hmm probably not.. Perhaps when I drop support for gnex (tuna).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Imoseyon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2013, 04:51 AM |#15  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imoseyon

I created a separate thread for t-mobile users here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2488233

I'll keep this one for 9005 folks.

Man i tried downloading source from samsung three times and all three times it failed. Will try some more times tonight.

Hmm probably not.. Perhaps when I drop support for gnex (tuna).

Any love for SM-N900W8 model? It's a snapdragon800 as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to DDRFAN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DDRFAN Ad-Free
18th October 2013, 05:27 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Could you add support for korean version n900k n900s and n900l?

Sent from my SM-N900K using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

working fine on n900k except NFC

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexander1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alexander1995 Ad-Free
zylor
18th October 2013, 05:32 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Awesome

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 utilizando Tapatalk
18th October 2013, 06:41 AM |#18  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Mountain View, CA

Donate to Me
More
Here's another beta update (0.4b): http://androtransfer.com/?developer=...on&folder=hlte

Samsung code is a bit behind CodeAurora, especially the GPU code so I started updating them: gpu, row scheduler, msm cpufreq, etc. Will take a while to completely modernize everything I think. If you run into issues with 0.4b report it here and go back to 0.3b.

Edit: 0.4.2b is the latest - had to revert cpufreq updates due to some bootloops.
--

BTW, I get the feeling that the kernel will work without modification on most N900 variants. I will compare source on some of those to confirm soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Imoseyon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2013, 07:46 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imoseyon

Here's another beta update (0.4b): http://androtransfer.com/?developer=...on&folder=hlte

Samsung code is a bit behind CodeAurora, especially the GPU code so I started updating them: gpu, row scheduler, msm cpufreq, etc. Will take a while to completely modernize everything I think. If you run into issues with 0.4b report it here and go back to 0.3b.

Edit: 0.4.2b is the latest - had to revert cpufreq updates due to some bootloops.
--

BTW, I get the feeling that the kernel will work without modification on most N900 variants. I will compare source on some of those to confirm soon.

Thanks for doing this. Will test during the weekend. Exiting times ahead.. Jp is getting the device too.
Knox should not matter, the root scene have always broken warranty, except now it's just a little more definite due to the 0x1.
18th October 2013, 07:53 AM |#20  
Flag Niagara Falls

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRFAN

Any love for SM-N900W8 model? It's a snapdragon800 as well.

SaberKernel works fine. Where as this one reboots before it can even boot android.
18th October 2013, 08:11 AM |#21  

More
Excuse me sir. I have found some bugs now. This kernel will break the NFC on my n900k, which means the NFC IS TOTALLY NOT WORKING, because it cannot be turned on. Could you fix it?

Sent from my SM-N900K using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)