[Q] S5with 32GB or more internal memory/storage?

Search This thread

okizen

Sep 30, 2010
Does ne1 know if any variant of the S5 will have 32GB or more of internal memory/storage?

shockandawe

Jan 6, 2012
Washington DC
Does ne1 know if any variant of the S5 will have 32GB or more of internal memory/storage?

For what it's worth - I talked to the mgr at our at&t corporate store yesterday and he said AT&T will definitely be coming out with a 32gb phone and a gold version. He didn't have the timeframe. I've known him for couple years and he hasn't lied yet on telling me about future products. So I brought my S5 back yesterday and will wait a couple more weeks to see if the 32gb shows up. (test driving a M8 in the mean time) If it doesn't show up in the near future, I'll go get the 16gb S5.

okizen

Sep 30, 2010
For what it's worth - I talked to the mgr at our at&t corporate store yesterday and he said AT&T will definitely be coming out with a 32gb phone and a gold version. He didn't have the timeframe. I've known him for couple years and he hasn't lied yet on telling me about future products. So I brought my S5 back yesterday and will wait a couple more weeks to see if the 32gb shows up. (test driving a M8 in the mean time) If it doesn't show up in the near future, I'll go get the 16gb S5.

OK thanx. I guess I'll wait as well.