[APP][2.2+] Scrolling Notifications Free (SMS, RSS, Twitter and more)

Search This thread

Alteredge

Apr 22, 2013
hello friend i just download the app and i have few question.
I am from india i have a app called ndtv news which gives push notification of news
So i added the app in scrolling notification app still i am not able to see those notifications!
Only thing i can see are sms !

And where can i buy pro version ?
What is the cost of that ?
Awaiting your earliest response..

Thankss ..

Its an amazing app just like samsung note edge ,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi xda!
    I developed a new application and this is the free version!

This app makes your incoming sms, the rss example or tweets(from your timeline/mentions/DM) scroll on top of the screen in whichever application you are! Perfect for reading long sms without stopping playing your favorite game or watching a movie. You can directly respond to SMS and tweets, preview RSS article or open it in a browser. (and mark sms as read in paid version)
    The settings screen shows you also the features of the paid version if you ever decide to upgrade :) (not all the settings changes will take effect on the free version )

There might be bugs so don't hesitate to report them to me, I'll do my best to correct them :D
    If you want to help me translate the app in your language, I'll be very happy to provide you the necessary file in order to do it! For the moment, it is available in English, French and Swedish.

And here is the link! Scrolling Notifications Free
    If you can't download on the market for one reason or another, here is a direct link but please prefer the market version, it's easier for statistics, plus there are explanations on the Play Store page :)
    Direct link

Video & Screens from the paid version

pJA-IkyRY-8hk3YDZyajSXfrVcbI2fvZisGdp2dsHg8m2qG73mqXR43PKBeEWaxYl3s
    fp6SJEh7I18p8ZEtKgm9RyQVKEyYsNRqs2KubJsYu4CbzQAq_BoJtAu3DcTDnI8S74Y

Changelog 1.7
    -notifications for installed apps via accessibility service(limited to 1 in free version)
    -full screen only mode
    -now notifications starts at the right of the screen
    -added stop scrolling button
    -Sentences auto-capitalized in responses (Twitter, SMS)
    -fixed battery drain
    -layout changes
    -bugfixes and some small additions

Changelog 1.5.0
    -added Twitter
    -modes are no more exclusive, you can activate multiples at the same time!
    -multiple scrollingbars!
    -revised interface.
    -color choice for text and scrolling bar (b&w for free version)
    -sent sms are now registered in conversation list, sending an sms automatically mark the corresponding sms as read
    -name appears in edittext
    -code refactoring
    -swedish translation added

Changelog 1.3.0
    -beta feature: added popup when scrolling bar clicked. Now you can respond directly to a SMS or preview a RSS article !
    -the rss address now fits correctly when added in the RSS tab
    -bugfixes
    -changed app icon

Changelog 1.2.1
    -Fixed the bug when sms were showing every 10minutes.

Changelog 1.2.0
    -Added Sound/Vibrate notification option (for when you disable the standard notification)
    -Fixed the notification message

Changelog 1.1
    Added Rss example (xda rss updating each 10minutes)
    small bugfix

Changelog 1.0
    Initial Release
    Yes of course! I will update the OP now.
    I added a RSS example if you select this mode. You will see titles of latest xda articles update and display once every 10minutes.
    Thanks!
    Next update will certainly have Twitter and modes won't be exclusive anymore amongst other things.