[01-07][sd][magldr]yugoports miuiv4.1-stock+launcher sense

Search This thread

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
2526 antutu benchmark here ... not bad for an old device running an alien OS from a cheap patriot SD 8gb class 4 ... BTW beautiful rom, stable and quick. Congrats Patensas for a nice work. I am booting from WM + haret. I have tested wifi, BT, phone, market, camera, wallpapers, gallery, compass, lockscreen .... everything is working fine. Just one issue: get force close when go into setting>launcher setting (com.android.setting stopped unexpectedly) Anyway can access most of the launcher settings by windows hard button > preferences.

thanks again yugoport for sharing!

thanks for feedback poyensa.. I forgot to put in the OP that this force close is normal, because the stock miui launcher is removed, so to go to laucher settings you just need to press menu button while you are in one of your home screens..

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
This rom is gingerbread.. if you like soft buttons why don't you use button saviour from market? Much better than ics soft buttons because it doesn't reduces your screen..

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: hamidnasiri

duhhh

Apr 16, 2007
Plovdiv
Nice rom, very fast but I have power drain 50 - 65mA on standby :(

+1

and I found bug,when try to instal some app from market I got
ERROR
"Coulden't install on USB storage or SD card."

e9eee0eb77c7ac3a.jpg
d859f929774a74fb.jpg

but I have free space on internal storage more than 200 mb :confused:

Last edited:

vibos

Aug 27, 2010
Odessa
web.vibos.org
Please, help me some one. I want to remove SenseUI and get stock MIUI Launcher. How can i do this? PM me with your answer (i can't watch this thread all time)

clauswl

Dec 7, 2008
Florida
Faaast

Wow, EXCELENT ROM, tested with advwnced quadrant with a score of 2772.
All apps are installing fine (android MAGLDR and WPH7), the stand by battery drain is 5ma, after using advanced task killer to close some apps the result was 3ma batt drain.

Thanks for the ported rom.

P.S. 9ma batt drain with wifi on.

Last edited:

duhhh

Apr 16, 2007
Plovdiv
Wow, EXCELENT ROM, tested with advwnced quadrant with a score of 2772.
All apps are installing fine (android MAGLDR and WPH7), the stand by battery drain is 5ma, after using advanced task killer to close some apps the result was 3ma batt drain.

Thanks for the ported rom.

P.S. 9ma batt drain with wifi on.

:eek:
how many apps you have

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Nice rom, very fast but I have power drain 50 - 65mA on standby :(

Definitely something wrong with your installation mate,data on,wifi on,Bluetooth on and I have 9-11 ma with screen off ..between 3-5 ma with wifi off..
You are probably booting from win mobile don't you? Disable sense in winmob ,and use an auto bootloader and set it to auto boot in 3 seconds..

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
+1

and I found bug,when try to instal some app from market I got
ERROR
"Coulden't install on USB storage or SD card."

e9eee0eb77c7ac3a.jpg
d859f929774a74fb.jpg

but I have free space on internal storage more than 200 mb :confused:

Installing fine here,and I'm runing it in my 2 hd2s, but try this:
Go to settings-storage and unmount sd card, then go to market and install the app,give feedback please..

Reactions: duhhh

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Please, help me some one. I want to remove SenseUI and get stock MIUI Launcher. How can i do this? PM me with your answer (i can't watch this thread all time)

It's easy but dont get me wrong mate, why do you assume that the others have to have time to check this thread all the time when you dont? I work more than 12 hours a day so I have to loose my private time to do something for you too..don't forget that this is not my job..

Remove stock launcher from any miui rom, and create a new folder named app,then put there the stock miui launcher,then create a new folder with name system,put your recently app folder inside,then in your rom folder put the system folder inside root, in the end should look like this:

root/system/app/launcher

Reactions: vibos and wis1152

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Definitely something wrong with your installation mate,data on,wifi on,Bluetooth on and I have 9-11 ma with screen off ..between 3-5 ma with wifi off..
You are probably booting from win mobile don't you? Disable sense in winmob ,and use an auto bootloader and set it to auto boot in 3 seconds..

Also in winmob set airplane mode when using Android booting with haret.

Reactions: yugoport

vibos

Aug 27, 2010
Odessa
web.vibos.org
It's easy but dont get me wrong mate, why do you assume that the others have to have time to check this thread all the time when you dont? I work more than 12 hours a day so I have to loose my private time to do something for you too..don't forget that this is not my job..

Remove stock launcher from any miui rom, and create a new folder named app,then put there the stock miui launcher,then create a new folder with name system,put your recently app folder inside,then in your rom folder put the system folder inside root, in the end should look like this:

root/system/app/launcher

Can u upload this (miui) launcher for me?
I can't understand where i need to get him =(

i have make fresh install again (format SD) but the problem is still there
Same problem. When installing apps from market (bigger than 5mb) getting error =(

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Can u upload this (miui) launcher for me?
I can't understand where i need to get him =(

Same problem. When installing apps from market (bigger than 5mb) getting error =(

I will upload it later tonight ok?

I will take a look in the market installed problem..

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i´m not a developer, not even a cooker, just a noob sharing a ported rom, my work in this build is based in the work of others!

Big thanks to Miuiandroid,patensas,tytung,boonbing and dorimanx

Proudly present you guys with one of the fastest and smoothest sd roms available

yugoports miui, miuiandroid 2.3.30 miui base

20120410185140.jpg

20120408225702.jpg

20120409015529.jpg

20120409013525.jpg

I ported this rom using Portadroid using the base rom from miuiandroid.com , first there were some things that did not work and I faced a lot of difficulties to control the ram with dorimanx kernel because with this kernel the autokiller from android is disabled by default, but in the end i think it worth it.. you will have to tell me;)

It´s a fast and stable rom, with almost everything working,will be divided in 2 different roms, one stable version with tytungs kernel,and one development version with dorimanx kernel

• Smooth camcorder (800x480)
    • A2sdext (optional )
    • Based on XJ translations Mutli-lang support: (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
    • Dorimanx kernel for super speed/magldr and haret support

Instructions:

Well you know just extract everything and put the android folder in your sd, you know the rest..

Important:
    let the rom boot, then choose language and finish setup, after that, after launcher pro loads, press menu-preferences-restart LP Sense so you can have the full dock, then REBOOT

if you encounter any odd problem, please try to fix permissions

For Italian support please visit this website:

www.sgnuffitech.it

Changelog:

25-05

Changed filesystem for ext4 for more speed and smoothness;

Tweaks in memory management ( dont use ram management programs like v6 supercharger or ram manager because I tested a lot different things and the ones included in the rom are the most stable and fast)

Tweaks with cpu state while screen off ( no need to use setcpu or any other cpu control programs)

Smartass governer with screen on and conservative while off by default;

Introduced launchersense in the rom..

Many other small changes.

08-04-2012

# tweaks for a rock solid data connection(need feedback) no more data drops

#new ics theme, amazing theme, thanks tung91

#New RAM management

# improved multilanguage

#and much more..

29-02-2012

#New ROM cooked directly from miui source

#Stable version now released with stock luncher

CREDITS:
    To be extended
    xda,dft,langthang,patensas,boonbing,dorimanx,tytung,americanandroid(warren,cope and all the users),Carl1961,and so many others

WORKING:

Almost everything, please test and give feedback, this is initial release so I need feedback;

dISCLAIMER

I do this in my free time, and did this for me and decided to share with you guys,i dont have a lot of free time,so i wont be able to give you full support guys,I dont have a lot of knowledge too, so i ask kindly to everyone to get involved and help each other and keep the amazing spirit of this community ;

YUGOPORTS MIUI V4 DOWNLOAD tytung version

http://www.mediafire.com/?cix78lhc3yh4g6b V4

http://ul.to/bt897eya[url] V4 [url]http://ul.to/1fpgeuq9 v3

YUGOPORTS MIUI V4.1 DOWNLOAD DORIMANX KERNEL version

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jejq88skh5tt5f

OP to be worked in the future

Yugoport MIUI 2.3.30 NativeSD [Tytung_r14 Kernel] | DEV-HOST | MD5: 52a2d2547eabf13ad408a9e41886e6bb
    Credits & Thanks:
    - yugoport for him great rom
    - tytung for great kernel developments
    - LNE team for everyday support hd2 android users
    - all@xda-developers who I'm forgot
    :eek:
    Add-ons

Launcher sense pro sense ui

http://ul.to/5r6q4dfx

Extract zip and put root folder in android folder..then reboot.

SAMSUNG GALAXY SII THEME+LAUCHER

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24633767&postcount=207

THANKS TO wis1152, please thank him and if you feel like, donate him
    Guys, I have new version ready, this time cooked from source ROM from miuiandroid, will upload tytung version tonight and dorimanx version in a few days.

Some screenshots

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium