[ROM] MIUI V4 based Elite ROM SX - (Stable) - 2012-07-14

Search This thread

mbinx

Apr 9, 2011
Bogor
I got a problem when connecting to wifi, it's a little bit slow.. but it's okay now.. when syncing it becomes sloooooow so sloooooow..

EDIT: wifi still slow, I try to download from play store but it keeps saying downloading without any download icon on statusbar. I should restart to make it download

Last edited:

vlc_marcos

May 16, 2011
U can say that after try it is very slow. I have done all the cleaning that sis needed and still no good results. The rom is slow and u couldn't receive emails. Some crash that I need to take out the battery to restart again.

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2

MtG92

Jan 31, 2012
Lisbon
Yes, I tried it and it is still slow... faster than previous releases, but still slower than crazymiui.

MosTerra, maybe you and CrazyGamerGR could collaborate. I don't think he works with kernels, so there's a bunch of recurring bugs in his roms that just don't get fixed, but maybe you could help with that and give all the U8800 users a better miui v4 experience. You know what I mean? His rom is faster, but maybe yours is more stable, so if you collaborated it would get a lot better.

But, of course, that's ultimately up to you two, I'm just making a suggestion. Nevertheless, good work and thanks for returning to U8800 development ;).

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium

mbinx

Apr 9, 2011
Bogor
yesterday i tried this rom but i have problem on market won't download. but now i have the solution, install gtalk first, then clear data and cache of play store in app setting .. gonna try this rom again tonight..

Sent from my U8800 using xda app-developers app

mbinx

Apr 9, 2011
Bogor
when connecting to wifi phone getting slower and finally reboot itself. . anyone got this bug?

eksuka

Sep 1, 2009
yesterday i tried this rom but i have problem on market won't download. but now i have the solution, install gtalk first, then clear data and cache of play store in app setting .. gonna try this rom again tonight..

How did you install Gtalk and which one did you install? I really need this particular app for communicating.

pipoawas

Apr 18, 2010
I installed it, did the 3 wipes before, but when trying input the PIN code I only receive the message "Unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped"
Installed already 3 time, then I gave up

Triflot

Sep 17, 2011
I installed it, did the 3 wipes before, but when trying input the PIN code I only receive the message "Unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped"
Installed already 3 time, then I gave up

You need to disable the PIN code on your SIM card from another ROM/phone first. MIUI v4 crashes due to the pin code.

Reactions: pipoawas

gyankamp1

Mar 4, 2012
miui 2.7.6 doesn't have record FM function. Who can tell as which modifications needed to support that(drivers etc).(I am trying porting that function for U8800pro -miui.
Any suggestions

Sent from my U8800PRO using xda app-developers app

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
can i install this rom over stock froyo sir?

No you cannot. Whenever you see any rom based on kernel 2.6.35.xx or greater such as 3.0.8.xx or the baseband 404020, you cannot install it over froyo, you need to upgrade to official gb. If GPS is something which is a must for you i suggest you shouldn't upgrade as the baseband 404020 is known to have very bad GPS and bad wifi reception. Froyo baseband is much better. These are my personal experiences.

alperenadalar

Apr 16, 2017
Gaziantep
Is that rom better than Elite v9.7 Galnet?
Which rom is stable? Is this rom multilingual (TR)?
Please answer my question :confused:
I broke my phone and i use my old u8800 temporarily :rolleyes:
@forumber @forumber2 Hocam eskiden siz bakardınız bu işlere hangi romu kurmalıyım telefona şuanda rom yok /system boş boot edilmiyor telefon, bari rahat bi rom kuruyum takılmasın çok.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elite SX Stable version.

PznSG.png

Based on MIUI V4 2.7.6 version

Features:

- Modified Aurora 4.1 kernel
    - Optimized boot-speed
    - Optimized RAM and Cache management.
    - Increased network security
    - Optimized sqlite database and I/O accessing
    - Optimized SD-card speed
    - High quality call audio
    - High quality music audio
    - High quality video recording with default camera application. (for 480p WVGA and 720p HD resolutions)
    - Integrated Ad-servers block list
    - Lock screen lag problem fixed.
    - Integrated volume wake-up feature.
    - Optimized GPS
    - All logger and unneed background services stopped for the cpu stability (thombstone, logcat, userbehaviorstats, anr, wifi and cell zone tracker etc.)

How to install:
    No need wipe process.
    Open CWM and install rom file.

For the first boot. Boot when end, wait a minute and restart

PS:
    Recommended battery calibration.
    For more RAM, go Settings > Developer Settings > Background Process Limit and set to 4 process)

Download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x4jlrjwxjf3rae2
    Elite SX Final Version.

Changelog:

09-4-2012
    - MIUI v4 2.4.6 update
    - all fix packs integrated to main rom file
    - Kernel patched for stability and lower battery consumption (thanks forumber2)
    - Framework has changed. (thanks mengluole from bbs.anzhi forum)
    - battery indication problems decreased
    - juwe's ram scripts added
    - sdcardspeedfix scripts added
    - integrated latest Aurora changes
    - all logger and unneed background services stopped for the cpu stability (thombstone, logcat, userbehaviorstats, anr, wifi and cell zone tracker etc.)
    - minor changes

13-4-2012
    - MIUI v4 2.4.13 update integrated.
    - ICS OOM Priority Charger tweak applied to framework. (for better applications priority management) (Thanks zeppelinrox)
    - Phone.apk and Contacts.apk slow running problems fixed. Incall and Outcall operations and Contact list operations more faster
    - Interface responsiveness improved.
    About RAM problems:
    The amount of free memory, able to raise up to 200 MB. But after a while FC errors occur. Therefore, the automatic memory management is set to about 120-136 MB. If you want more free memory, Settings - Developer Options - Background process limit set value to 1 or 3 or 4.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bjos4xunnqtze5d
    I have good news;

for Elite SX;

I will update this ROM.I solved "Pattern Security" problem and other bugs.New version updated to new drivers taken from aurora 2.08.But i will wait for new release.

for Elite X;

In this series, of course, not forgotten.I will release release X2.I updated MIUI to 2.3.30.I updated the drivers and kernel for performance,stability and battery life.But i will wait for new release.
    U should do at least a new version with this fix integrated, to people who want to install your rom, do not need to search and install this fix.... As it becomes "final", you should do a final release, users deserve that!

You're right. But I changed my phone. I bought the Motorola Atrix.

Final version so that I can, on a test should u8800. I can not promise but I still try to do something.
    First post updated.

Second Release Changelog:
    - Overheating problem fixed.
    - Fast battery drain problem fixed.
    - SMS problem completely fixed.
    - Integrated MIUI v4 / 2.3.23 updates.
    - Kernel changed (thanks Geno)
    - Headset mic problem fixed (no fearless. try it)
    - 4 way boot menu added.
    - Interface smoothness improved.
    - Automatic Memory Management (Aggressive mode) added.
    - Cancelled 2G/3G buffers for stability
    - CPU governor change from Smartassv2 to Conservative

- Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 Wifi Driver
    - Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 FM Radio patch
    - Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 Camera Driver
    - Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 Latest Hardware Drivers

- and minor changes..

Download Link:
    http://qrac.zapto.org/MIUI/MIUI .35 kernel/MIUI v4 based Elite ROM SX/

Continue the upload. After half an hour will be ready for download.