SMS CALL LOG - SPYWARE - android. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

qs504792

Feb 25, 2011
Spokane
Just last year children tracker was in beta for free and was amazing. Now they want loads of cash for their spyware. I was dissapointed. All I really want is a text/SMS call logger. Don't care about gps. Is there anything new out there for 2014? Let's not let this topic be about morals and trust please. On topic I'm looking for free SPYWARE that works. No bull.

Reactions: cutyjuju5555

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Just last year children tracker was in beta for free and was amazing. Now they want loads of cash for their spyware. I was dissapointed. All I really want is a text/SMS call logger. Don't care about gps. Is there anything new out there for 2014? Let's not let this topic be about morals and trust please. On topic I'm looking for free SPYWARE that works. No bull.

Can you please repost your question into the App Review, Recommendation & Discussion Thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.