By BMXJeff, Senior Member on 31st January 2013, 07:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2013, 04:47 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TETEPAUL

I have to say a BIG thank you for helping me out. I have battled this problem like forever and I finally recieved the codes through Chat with someone in Microsoft. However, the challenge I now face is with the SET UP ACCOUNT. I am told " You've reached the maximum number of setup accounts allowed for a windows phone. Contact a support person or my service provider to help me. What can i do?

open Live account with your computer (not phone) on any Live service:
www.hotmail.com
www.live.com
www.outlook.com
www.xbox.com

dont forget, with new Live accounts and WP7.8 your account be locked to China region... read here for solution

26th March 2013, 09:46 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Worked form me as well, thanks!
11th May 2013, 02:45 AM |#13  
Flag Batam
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Dear BMXJeff,
That's great.
Work for me and now my marketplace has been activated as your tutorial.
26th May 2013, 03:29 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
[QUOTE=BMXJeff;37430709]Yes, here is yet another guide to obtaining a WP7/8 activation code from Microsoft... with an added advantage!

I have helped a handful of people from around the world on XDA to obtain codes successfully using the chat URL below and using a genuine HTC HD7 IMEI code created with my IMEI generator tool. With the advantage of a genuine IMEI code Microsoft have no reason to say no!

prerequisites:
  • You have a Windows Live account (you will need this for Windows Phone anyway)
  • You have downloaded my IMEI generator from here, run it, and hit generate for your code!
  • You have an ice cold beer to hand for celebratory purposes
1.) Log on to Microsoft Live Chat here. Click on 'Chat' and log in with your Live ID

2.) You will be asked for a few details before an agent connects and starts to chat including phone model. As far as Microsoft are concerned, you own a HTC HD7 and can't access the Marketplace or use emails. I recommend not being too 'tech-savvy' to aid your case as the helpless (Microsoft) customer and remember, you ARE the customer and they are there to help you

3.) Soon an agent will respond and They will ask you for a few more details such as network operator and for the IMEI code of the handset. Make sure you have the IMEI from my generator to hand. See the conversation from when I activated my first Windows Phone below for reference. This was also using a code made by my generator

4.) Crack that beer open as the Microsoft agent replies with your Windows Phone Activation Code

Here is the chat conversation from when I obtained my code. I play Emeth, a helpless, innocent customer, devastated by my second-hand HD7 which will not let me use Live Services. I am being attended to by the very helpful 'Bill G' at Microsoft:

/QUOTE]

Excellent work congratulations to the developer!

Within five minutes I got the code.

Highly recommended
2nd June 2013, 08:13 AM |#15  
Flag BILASPUR,CHHATTISHGARH

More
Thumbs up thanks
thanks dude it's really work for me also i just chat with Microsoft agent & told him that i have nokia lumia 900 & dail *#06# in my hd2 ,given my hd2 imei no & he give me code. thanks again u guys r rock.
8th July 2013, 10:18 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
The key is down -.-

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
21st July 2013, 04:57 AM |#17  

More
link doesn't work
I believe the link is broken
21st July 2013, 11:04 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swest215

I believe the link is broken

link not broken, XDA not allow this file...

look in my install tutorial for this file (my signature)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
8th August 2013, 10:49 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello guys, about the activation via live chat,i can't sign in with my hotmail account which is new created. When i try on web page, there is no problem but on the live chat link,i can't. it want username password and domain info. For the hotmail account what should i type for domain field? Another way, i can't find imei genarator.
28th August 2013, 09:07 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117

More
New imei gen download link!
Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've been meddling with an Xperia play - it has a gamepad!

Anyway, I see a few of you are having trouble as the IMEI gen thread was removed by XDA. Please find the link on the first page updated to an external host along with a mirror.

Thanks to dxdy for providing alternate hosting and keeping the file available!
13th September 2013, 10:34 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMXJeff

Yes, here is yet another guide to obtaining a WP7/8 activation code from Microsoft... with an added advantage!

I have helped a handful of people from around the world on XDA to obtain codes successfully using the chat URL below and using a genuine HTC HD7 IMEI code created with my IMEI generator tool. With the advantage of a genuine IMEI code Microsoft have no reason to say no!

prerequisites:

• You have a Windows Live account (you will need this for Windows Phone anyway)
  • You have downloaded my IMEI generator from here (mirror), run it, and hit generate for your code!
  • You have an ice cold beer to hand for celebratory purposes
1.) Log on to Microsoft Live Chat here. Click on 'Chat' and log in with your Live ID

2.) You will be asked for a few details before an agent connects and starts to chat including phone model. As far as Microsoft are concerned, you own a HTC HD7 and can't access the Marketplace or use emails. I recommend not being too 'tech-savvy' to aid your case as the helpless (Microsoft) customer and remember, you ARE the customer and they are there to help you

3.) Soon an agent will respond and They will ask you for a few more details such as network operator and for the IMEI code of the handset. Make sure you have the IMEI from my generator to hand. See the conversation from when I activated my first Windows Phone below for reference. This was also using a code made by my generator

4.) Crack that beer open as the Microsoft agent replies with your Windows Phone Activation Code

Here is the chat conversation from when I obtained my code. I play Emeth, a helpless, innocent customer, devastated by my second-hand HD7 which will not let me use Live Services. I am being attended to by the very helpful 'Bill G' at Microsoft:

Hope this helps!

what heppen if someone write wrong carrier?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
activation, chat, hd2, phone, windows

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)