FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REF] HD2 WP7 STICKIES | USEFUL INFO | POSTING RULES - Read Before Posting

12,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,151

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 22nd January 2011, 01:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Thinking of posting a new thread? Please read post #2

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied". Please dont ask for Threads to be stickied to the Main Forum as only Important Announcements will be Stickied there.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads [with the thread link please] to be added to this list below and a moderator will attend to this as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned periodically so dont take any offense if your message is deleted. Just trying to keep things clean so that new requests are easy to find.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Searching | Posting | The Basics:
(Make sure you've read them before starting a new thread)

Useful Info

Development

Unlocking and Activating your WP7 Rom

Activation Codes Only

Themes and Apps

Tips and Tricks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free

22nd January 2011, 01:27 AM |#2  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing.
The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!.

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free
22nd January 2011, 08:44 AM |#3  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Thanks bud, this is exactly what is needed here, awesome work getting it all together.
1st February 2011, 04:07 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello, i had android 2.2 and i wanted to instal 2.3 so i delete android folder and try to instal this GINGERBREAD CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2 to my hd2 http://hd2apps.blogspot.com/2011/01/...ngerbread.html and i cant install it becouse it get stuck on green htc welcome screen for hours, last time i tried it been like that for more than 2 hours. something must be wrong.
my htc:
r 2. 12. 50. 02 2
g 15. 40. 50. 07u
d 1. 48. 71294

spl- 2.08.hspl 8g xe

I DONT WRILY LIKE THIS CYANGEN MOD BUT IT SAYS THAT IT IS THE BEST FOR HD2 AND ALMOUST EVERY THINK WORKS. IF SOME ONE KNOW BETTER ONE OR SAME pls tell me and give link to download or tell me what shold i do to install CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2

thanks for your time.
1st February 2011, 11:50 PM |#5  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavecccp18

hello, i had android 2.2 and i wanted to instal 2.3 so i delete android folder and try to instal this GINGERBREAD CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2 to my hd2 http://hd2apps.blogspot.com/2011/01/...ngerbread.html and i cant install it becouse it get stuck on green htc welcome screen for hours, last time i tried it been like that for more than 2 hours. something must be wrong.
my htc:
r 2. 12. 50. 02 2
g 15. 40. 50. 07u
d 1. 48. 71294

spl- 2.08.hspl 8g xe

I DONT WRILY LIKE THIS CYANGEN MOD BUT IT SAYS THAT IT IS THE BEST FOR HD2 AND ALMOUST EVERY THINK WORKS. IF SOME ONE KNOW BETTER ONE OR SAME pls tell me and give link to download or tell me what shold i do to install CyanogenMod 7 SD for HD2

thanks for your time.

You do realise you just posted that in the Windows Phone 7 forum dont you?

Mark.
18th February 2011, 05:46 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello, sorry to bother you, I've searched but can't seem to find a similar case to mine.

The USB port on my HD2 is damaged and I can't charge or sync at the moment. I'm running an Android Nand Build, have Magldr 1.13 and the Clockword Mod. I charge my batt externally if ur wondering.

What I'm asking is is there anyway possible to flash WinM7 onto my phone without using the USB port but via through SD card?

Thanks!
18th February 2011, 10:25 AM |#7  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kons45

Hello, sorry to bother you, I've searched but can't seem to find a similar case to mine.

The USB port on my HD2 is damaged and I can't charge or sync at the moment. I'm running an Android Nand Build, have Magldr 1.13 and the Clockword Mod. I charge my batt externally if ur wondering.

What I'm asking is is there anyway possible to flash WinM7 onto my phone without using the USB port but via through SD card?

Thanks!

Simple answer is No as WP7 can only be flashed via Magldr using the usb cable. CWM is great but its only for use with Android and cant be used to flash anything else via SD Card which means you are limited to either Android or WinMo 6.5 but be aware that if you ever flash back to WinMo then you wont be able to get NAND Android back on your phone.

If the USB port really is damaged then the only thing you can do is to send it in for repair.

Mark.
21st February 2011, 09:15 AM |#8  

More
@mskip, I have instaled cyanogen(mod) in my LEO HD2, what should I do for instaling WM7 where CM is a NAND version, it is not SD.
21st February 2011, 11:49 AM |#9  

More
thank bud, that i need for junior member.
22nd February 2011, 02:00 AM |#10  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agron.bb

@mskip, I have instaled cyanogen(mod) in my LEO HD2, what should I do for instaling WM7 where CM is a NAND version, it is not SD.

Flash via Magldr (option 5 usb flash)

Mark.
22nd February 2011, 06:58 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Mskip,

Are you going to do one of your tutorial guids for flashing win 7 on to the HD2 for us dummies?

Just wondering
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)