12,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,151

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 22nd January 2011, 01:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2011, 06:58 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Mskip,

Are you going to do one of your tutorial guids for flashing win 7 on to the HD2 for us dummies?

Just wondering

25th February 2011, 04:13 PM |#12  
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Wink
Any chance we can condense the 'activation code' and 'chevron' threads into their own sub-forums or even a wiki? Trailing through the forums has become a little tedious from all the duplicate, reworded, posts.

Surely it would be better to have a wiki or single accurate thread for each with peoples findings inside those, easier to administer too. It could even be locked so no 'how do I do this' questions turn up amongst the instructions...perhaps with a replies thread stored separate to the instruction thread?

Just an idea, been here a few years now (previously under a different name) and agree with all the posts made by members and admins about spam posts and searching the forums, this would aid searching too.

Just an idea.
3rd March 2011, 09:37 AM |#13  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfee

Mskip,

Are you going to do one of your tutorial guids for flashing win 7 on to the HD2 for us dummies?

Just wondering

I might do

Mark.
21st March 2011, 10:07 PM |#14  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am I the only one addressing the low in call volume. I have posted it a few times. Please help!
The solution of the media volume app or Changing the in call UI does not fix this issue. Do you know how it would be much appreciated!
21st March 2011, 10:25 PM |#15  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 61

Donate to Me
More
I think this thread should be stickied...not cause its my thread but if you literally read through the comments, you can see its genuinely helping a lot of people...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=921309
23rd March 2011, 03:29 PM |#16  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pteradactyle

I think this thread should be stickied...not cause its my thread but if you literally read through the comments, you can see its genuinely helping a lot of people...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=921309

Your thread is already in the Sticky Rollup post at the beginning of this thread and has been for a while.

Mark.
6th April 2011, 02:54 AM |#17  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 61

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Your thread is already in the Sticky Rollup post at the beginning of this thread and has been for a while.

Mark.

k =D....random: my hd2 got f**ked up lol, time to get it fixed
21st April 2011, 04:20 PM |#18  
Flag Bury
Thanks Meter: 3

More
WM7 vs Gingerbread
Just Curious....Presently running Hyperdroid v12 on my HD2 and very happy, but compared to WM7? pros and cons, how easy to revert back to Hyperdroid?

I've seen a dual boot option somewhere...is this viable?

Cheers
1st June 2011, 09:33 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
If you want to switch from one chef's WP7 build to another is it advised to flash WM6.5 build first or do a task29 or just fire up MAGLDR and do the business straight over the top?
7th July 2011, 06:19 PM |#20  
Flag Bienne
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hi,

Great post thanks!

Am I idiot or the main tutorial is actually missing? That is how to install WP7 on my HD2(?)

Couldn't find anywhere a tutorial, except some Youtube videos...
7th July 2011, 07:36 PM |#21  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerna

Hi,

Great post thanks!

Am I idiot or the main tutorial is actually missing? That is how to install WP7 on my HD2(?)

Couldn't find anywhere a tutorial, except some Youtube videos...

Flash WP7 the same way yo uwould flash a DFT Android NAND Rom. If you arent sure about that then read my Android Flashing tutorial (not the CWM version).

You need to flash HardSPL 2.08
You need to flash a new Radio 2.**.50.**
You need to flash Magldr 1.13
Enter Magldr, goto the flash option and run the dft file.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)