[APP] nitrality - Full-featured tool to control your phone.

Search This thread

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
- add some SGS2 version of the apps, like email (there's plenty of versions out there: 2.3.3, 2.3.4, Galaxy Tab, default SGS1, etc).
Sorta done, if you require some more point me in the direction :)
- add missing notification sounds (as a pack maybe, or even different versions: nexus S, sgs2, etc)
Will do this soon I hope, but we need to extend nitrality to install other stuff than apks, right now i am working on dependancys
- add different swype versions (language versions, etc)
Will do soon
And a question: what does kernel tweak do? It seems to uncheck itself if i close the app.
Dependent on the kernel, but I will extend and fix this in the next version :p

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
Sorta done, if you require some more point me in the direction :)
Will do this soon I hope, but we need to extend nitrality to install other stuff than apks, right now i am working on dependancys
Will do soon
Dependent on the kernel, but I will extend and fix this in the next version :p

thanks for the feedback :)
one question: does nitrality require root?

if it does, could you could implement a "replacement" function?
For example when you select "stock calendar", it should also remove the default one that comes with 8.2...or a particular swype version to replace the default one (which in 8.2 is US english only).

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
excellent thanks for the update!
question reg. the sgs2 weather widget: how to resize on stock 8.3 launcher? (Zeam)?

or can it be packaged to "start already maximized" or something?
oh yea, please add Quickpic, it's the best gallery out there :)

Last edited:

Lar3s

Oct 25, 2009
DP
When the program starts a message appears: "Fetching of latest content description file failed". What does this mean?
And yet a constant FC at the entrance to the menu "Applications" (report sent by standard means).
SGS 2.3.3 JVH.

P.S. Solved. Thanks to uppon2.

Last edited:

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
When the program starts a message appears: "Fetching of latest content description file failed". What does this mean?
And yet a constant FC at the entrance to the menu "Applications" (report sent by standard means).
SGS 2.3.3 JVH.

Try going in and out of fligh tmode. Or perhaps the server is down. But to me it sounds like a CSC issue. Try using Nitrality and flashing a different code in tools CSC changer. Make sure you use your country. You can check the post in my signature for more help.

Reactions: Lar3s

Mumps

Aug 10, 2009
Toledo
Does anyone have an older version (0.73 for example)? To use with insanity 7.2.

I've tried with 0.75 and 0.79 from the market and it won't install Google Calendar/Contact Sync. I guess that's because of GB having a different structure? Are the versions in the repositories changed?
I've deleted the folder /sdcard/insanity/nitrality too just in case

Some Samsung apps are also FCing (adding alarms in Samsung Clock). Does this mean I should upgrade to GB?

Last edited:

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
Wayne. On my second phone I am running Goatrip 1.9 I can't use Nitrality Premium. It is not displayed in my app draw and is the open button is shaded out in the market. I install the non premium version of Nitrality and it works fine. Please see attached files to see what I am talking about

Attachments

• Regular.jpg
    Regular.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Premium.jpg
    Premium.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 337

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
Has anyone managed to get gamehub working. It apparently does but I can't work it out. Have tried with modified TW4 Launchers and Most others. File is attached below. Maybe add this to Nitrality if someone gets it going Wayne :D

Game Hub
Join in on the action. The Samsung GALAXY S II’s Game Hub lets you to download high quality games, providing over 20 social network games and premium games. Search for games and new release information or play away. With an accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors dynamic hand and arm movement games stand out from the crowd. The slightest tilt and you’re dead – now that’s entertainment.

Source: http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxys2/html/feature.html

Attachments

• GameHub.apk
    642.8 KB · Views: 77

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
You're welcome

SGS 2.3.3 JVH.

P.S. Solved. Thanks to uppon2.

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
guys, can i install nitrality on any other rom and try to play around with settings there? i am specifically trying to lower the DPI in Goatrip 1.9....do i need some DPI tool for that or would nitrality be fine?

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
Wayne. On my second phone I am running Goatrip 1.9 I can't use Nitrality Premium. It is not displayed in my app draw and is the open button is shaded out in the market. I install the non premium version of Nitrality and it works fine. Please see attached files to see what I am talking about

Ahh, sussed it mate nitrality premium is just a key, you cannot open it :) It unlocks fetures in the normal nitrality, so you need normal nitrality & the key.

So this is what we working on :)
screenshotob.png
screenshot1sc.png
If we can pull it off it will be out soon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+2]nitrality[/size]
    68y78ka
    Full-featured tool to control your phone.
    An open source, full-featured tool to combine all other tools used for managing your phone.

screenshot
    5twg8oa

Main Menu - Stock Applications - Secret Codes - Tools - UI Tweaks
    Features
    5twg8oa

2usrmzx
    Change Display Resolution
    2usrmzx
    Change Popup Animation Speed
    2usrmzx
    Change Transition Animation Speed
    2usrmzx
    Enable / Disable Fancy Input Animations
    2usrmzx
    Enable / Disable Media Scanner
    2usrmzx
    Clean Media Thumbnails
    2usrmzx
    Install ALL apps in a Custom made ZIP File
    2usrmzx
    Install a Theme from a Custom ZIP File
    2usrmzx
    Backup / Restore Insane Zeam config (If on insanity rom)
    2usrmzx
    Backup / Restore efs Folder
    2usrmzx
    Change CSC Code
    2usrmzx
    Easy Access to Secret Codes
    2usrmzx
    Install / Uninstall Various Samsung / System apps
    2usrmzx
    It also includes a flash light, just hit the nitrality logo.

HowTo's / Reviews
    5twg8oa

youtube-logo.jpg
    - App Review by TotallydubbedHD

Download
    5twg8oa

Thanks To
    5twg8oa

38736oc
    xan - totallydubbed
    38736oc
    nitrality v1.26 and pretty much very package cannot be download (tried various rom aswell)
    Cool,

Could you do me a favour please?
    Download http://nfye.eu/temp/insanity-toolbox.apk
    delete /sdcard/insanity/nitrality
    install new version
    see if this resolves your issue?

If it does I can publish an update :)
    yes it is Angry Gps but how can we access it then? there is a secret code for angry gps?
    no secret code for Angry Gps.

I guess i could add a shortcut to it.

adb shell am start -a com.android.angryGps -n com.android.angryGps/.AngryGPS

That will fire up angry gps
    i can verify there was an issue.. its should now be available in the market.. Please try it out and report back.
    Can I use this app on my sgs plus??
    I tried LCD density before and that app bricked my sgs plus so...?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk