[Kernel] OBOne KernOB 4.3 [3.4.10][Sense JB]

Search This thread

felacio

Apr 16, 2007
Fayetteville
www.idle-handz.com
Not really. Smooth as butter for me on 42One.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well, so far things seem better. I went and deleted a few files in the init.d folder, stuff that didn't look "required" by the ROM and rebooted, it reset TricksterMOD settings so I went and redid them. So far it seems like the stutter is gone, will report back if this changes.

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
Well, so far things seem better. I went and deleted a few files in the init.d folder, stuff that didn't look "required" by the ROM and rebooted, it reset TricksterMOD settings so I went and redid them. So far it seems like the stutter is gone, will report back if this changes.

What were your settings? The init.d settings are to make sure the mpdecision/hotplug doesn't reset your cpu speeds. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask...I will be glad to help you get it working for you!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: coal686

Kekoh

Dec 6, 2010
Southern California
What were your settings? The init.d settings are to make sure the mpdecision/hotplug doesn't reset your cpu speeds. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask...I will be glad to help you get it working for you!

Hey do you have any plans of doing this as a 4.4.2 kernel? Viperone just got updated and most people will be upgrading to that.

I would like to stick with your kernels because I really like the smartmax governor

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
Hey do you have any plans of doing this as a 4.4.2 kernel? Viperone just got updated and most people will be upgrading to that.

I would like to stick with your kernels because I really like the smartmax governor

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I agree I want this kernel on the updated viperOne.

One method1911

There won't be an OBOne version because I teamed up with buckmarble and hawknest for ecliptic. We made essentially the same kernel. It's called lunar and the link is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46752646

Enjoy guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
    This kernel is from the HTC 3.4.10 european source code and has been modified to work on Sprint. It is built with the arm-eabi-4.7 toolchain. There are not a lot of additions/tweaks to maintain stability and cleanliness. This is only for Sense on Android 4.3.

Tips
    • Use an app like Trickster MOD to control the built in goodies.

Added Features
    Governors: Smartmax, Lionheart, Lagfree
    Over and Under clocking the CPU and GPU
    Voltage Control
    IO Schedulers: bfq, sio, zen, row, vr, fiops
    System wide mounting and system write
    Faux Sound Control
    Forced Fast Charge
    Frandom, Dynamic Fsync
    Sweep2Wake, ,Sweep2Sleep, Doubletap2Wake, Logo2Menu, flick2wake/sleep, pick2wake
    exFAT/NTFS support
    HDMI 1280x720p60
    Fix earpiece amplification
    Slimbus OC
    crpalmer's Thermal Control
    Blinking Buttons Notifications
    Advanced TCP Congestion Controls

4.3 Download
    Version 3.1
    Version 3.1 - no flick2wake
    Version 3.1 - stock clocks
    Version 3.1 - stock clocks - no flick2wake

Version 3
    Version 3 - no flick2wake

Version 2.2.1
    Version 2.2.1 - stock clocks

Version 2.1
    Version 2.1 - Stock Clocks

Changelog
    2/2/14 - Version 3.1: Frequency settings stick....finally!
    2/1/14 - Version 3: Fixed Lagfree, added fiops, advanced TCP congestion control, crpalmer's thermal control, blinking buttons, flick2wake/sleep, pick2wake, slimbus OC, and disabled perflock
    1/07/14 - Version 2.2.1: Fix paid apps/bluetooth/GSM is a no go...
    Verizon Thread

Source
    If you fork my work to create your own kernel, the least I ask is a little credit:cyclops:. After all, we don't even have proper 4.3 source and I had to do a bit of work to get it to boot. Thanks.:good:
    https://github.com/brymaster5000/m7wlv_4.3.git

XDA:DevDB Information
    OBOne KernOB, a Kernel for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
    brymaster5000
    Kernel Special Features: CPU Gov's, IO Schedulers, OC/UC cpu and gpu, voltage control, system rw, faux sound, FFC, Frandom, S2W/S2S/D2W/L2M/L2W, exFAT/NTFS, HDMI 1280x720p60

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.2.1

Created 2014-01-05
    Last Updated 2014-02-02
    Yes. I can add slimbus. Was actually going to maybe add some other tweaks to performce as well. Looks like a busy afternoon ahead of me....wife permitting lol.

Sent from my Ecliptic One.
    Changelog
    2/1/14 - Version 3: Fixed Lagfree, added fiops, advanced TCP congestion control, crpalmer's thermal control, blinking buttons, flick2wake/sleep, pick2wake, slimbus OC, performance tweaks, and disabled perflock

Okay people - this is a major update. I added a lot of stuff. There are two files...one with f2w enabled and one without (I noticed a slight battery drain with it built...but that could have been me with half built stuff in there..so test them out). I do not have a stock clock version yet...but I have disabled perflock...which means this thing now boots at stock clocks and your settings stick without the frequency lock button. However, the first sleep screen and/or gpu tweak will reset the frequency, but after that it sticks.

This thing flies. Enjoy. Just in time to upgrade to kit kat lol...:laugh::good:
    Bluetooth issue people....OP has newest kernel with bluetooth fix. Confirmed working on verizon.
    @thanhtusos and @Cr3a7eR please test the GSM version in the OP. If someone who is on CDMA can test the GSM version for cross compatibility, I will make them one zip to rule them all...
    Figured I would give another update as I promised uploading new kernels the other day. I have been testing the new additions thoroughly to give my blessing...and it appears that while really cool, flick 2 wake/ sleep has an affect on battery. This is because the coding enables the gyro sensor to be on all the time...kind of expected. I need to tweak the code so I can build two versions...one with it and one without it and all the rest of the new additions...give me a few days.

Sent from my Oney Bone.