Clockworkmod On 4.4.2

Search This thread

bb4ninja

Sep 1, 2010
Horizon City
Hello,

I first tried searching around here and on google, and haven't come up with a solution to my problem. I just rooted my phone and am now looking to flash a rom. I downloaded Clockworkmod off the market, and set up my recovery, however when I go to reboot into recovery get thrown into a loop.It says Recovery Rebooting... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit: recovery

and it will keep looping those same messages, the only way out is to put it in download mode and cancel and then everything is fine. Can someone point me in the proper direction

Thelejay

Mar 6, 2013
San Francisco
Hello,

I first tried searching around here and on google, and haven't come up with a solution to my problem. I just rooted my phone and am now looking to flash a rom. I downloaded Clockworkmod off the market, and set up my recovery, however when I go to reboot into recovery get thrown into a loop.It says Recovery Rebooting... Recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit: recovery

and it will keep looping those same messages, the only way out is to put it in download mode and cancel and then everything is fine. Can someone point me in the proper direction

Alright, haha. Same thing happened to me. So what you have to do is first flash the custom recovery Philz touch (which can be here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2672393) <- click on the "Philz recovery" link. Flash that. If you are still getting the same error, you will have to odin back to stock and go back to square one. (Make sure if you want to flash a 4.4 rom, you are on the 4.4 bootloader.) *Note* you can't go back to 4.3 roms after you odin the 4.4 stock. If u want to flash a 4.3 rom, stay in 4.3

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: bb4ninja

Thelejay

Mar 6, 2013
San Francisco
Thanks man, that got me into the Phil's recovery, I just flashed that Anthem IOAP

No problem, and I forgot to remind you, I don't think any CWM supports 4.4 as of now. So only use TWRP 2.7.0.0+ or the Philz one I told you about., don't use any other versions or you will have that problem again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Alright, haha. Same thing happened to me. So what you have to do is first flash the custom recovery Philz touch (which can be here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2672393) <- click on the "Philz recovery" link. Flash that. If you are still getting the same error, you will have to odin back to stock and go back to square one. (Make sure if you want to flash a 4.4 rom, you are on the 4.4 bootloader.) *Note* you can't go back to 4.3 roms after you odin the 4.4 stock. If u want to flash a 4.3 rom, stay in 4.3