Would someone plz answer this?

Search This thread

blinkash

Apr 21, 2012
Nagpur
Hi everybody. I have an S-OFF EVITARE_UL Telus handset with CID 11111111. HBOOT is 1.40. It is an LTE handset. I am still on 4.1.1 JB with Sense 4+.

From what I understand, I can't flash a ROM that's made for an International HOX+.

AT&T rolled out 4.2.2 with Sense 5. Telus did not. My question is can I flash a ROM that's made for AT&T? If so, what is the procedure? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
You understand wrong then. Your device uses diffrent radio hardware to the international version and requires a diffrent kernel. There is nothing you can do to make any international rom compatible with your device. Sorry!

Although AFAIK you will have no issues flashing an AT&T rom...

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

aviator007

Jun 19, 2013
London
yeah! you can flash At&t htc one x plus roms on telus.

Hi everybody. I have an S-OFF EVITARE_UL Telus handset with CID 11111111. HBOOT is 1.40. It is an LTE handset. I am still on 4.1.1 JB with Sense 4+.

From what I understand, I can't flash a ROM that's made for an International HOX+.

AT&T rolled out 4.2.2 with Sense 5. Telus did not. My question is can I flash a ROM that's made for AT&T? If so, what is the procedure? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi, you can flash sense 5 and android 4.2.2 based At&t roms to Telus device. in fact I use one, presently we have three roms. Elegancia 6.2 .. Blackout extreme ..and magiorom. These roms were based on system dump provided by lloir, the hboot is not updated and its safe to try these sense 5 roms.

make a backup of your present rom and try these...

don't even try to flash roms made for international version.