[kernel][ginger] I9000 reoriented vG.4.0 04.16.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

spinz

Jul 13, 2010
Toronto
Fantastic to see an update to this kernel... and a jvh version.. Wonderful, wonderful work Xcal

Thanks you !!

dizx

Jul 30, 2010
Guna try it exactly like that. How long was it on galaxy s screen? Thank you for yur help ill click thx wen i get to comp

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

I don't remember exactly how long it was on the Galaxy S screen. However, it was on Continuum's bootanimation for maybe 2 or 3 minutes because Dalvik was cleared and I have a lot of apps.

Good luck!

Edit: Don't forget to enable ext4 with the Voodoo Control app after reboot. Not necessary, but it's nice :)

topiratiko

Dec 22, 2010
CLEARLY...3 replies updating my status is NOT that big a deal. Calm down. 25 minutes. I DONT think its working

topiratiko

Dec 22, 2010
Waaaaay too long (at least from what I remember). You went back to RFS when still on Talon and before flashing Re-Oriented, right?

followed your steps to a T....30 minutes. LOL this is TURRIBLE. You know whats freakin wierd tho is when i boot into recovery after this fiasco its no longer 3.0 but 2.5..........

dizx

Jul 30, 2010
followed your steps to a T....30 minutes. LOL this is TURRIBLE. You know whats freakin wierd tho is when i boot into recovery after this fiasco its no longer 3.0 but 2.5..........

Pull battery, boot into Recovery, and then do what @wonner just did --- clear cache and dalvik-cache, then reboot.

topiratiko

Dec 22, 2010
Still nothing. Gonna have to give up on this one looks like. Thanks for your efforts dizx

mpanary_fako

Jan 29, 2011
Nashville
can somebody post a mirror for JVH with voodoo or attach it? every time i click on the link it's down and i'm sure it has to do with my school's wifi network, both phone and computer

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts