Stuck on "Starting RSD Protocol support"

Search This thread

thebeardedchild

Apr 4, 2011
I just tried entering recovery mode, and accidentally pressed UP on the volume button..I didn't think it would matter...but now I'm stuck on the Starting RSD protocol support screen and no buttons will do anything. What have I done??
Should I remove the battery or what?

Dark7star

Apr 14, 2011
I'm having the same problem. And i still cant get the phone to boot.

The only thing that get me into the phone is doing a cold boot?

What is going on? Please Help.

Last edited:

edsteer

Nov 2, 2011
Houston
I was stuck on Rsd protocol too and i pulled the battery but nothing is happening,its only staying in the part where it says "dual core technology" Its stayed like that for about 5min. Help please! :(

Stuck on "Starting RSD protocol support" with red Moto logo.

Hello guys, I have tried everything in this "minor heart attacked" problem.
I have solved this problem by doing steps below,
1) Remove the battery (don't install again!),
2) If you have a 3.5 mm splitter headphone Y adapter,plugged it into DX2,
If you don't have it, try a regular headphone, plugged it into the DX2,
3) You do this at night before sleep, when you awake the next morning,
4) In the morning,with (the splitter headphone/headphone still plugged in the DX2) insert the battery, power on, PROBLEM solved.
5) On Your screen will appear the green Android logo, just skip it if you are NOT in the Verizon, if you are in the Verizon activate it.
6) How to skip Verizon's activation screen : on the screen with green Android logo, tap the screen at the corner, from upper left --> upper right --> bottom right --> bottom left (4 tapping). This will skip the Verizon's activation, tap skip, tap next, tap next you are DONE.

If you have a successful recovery, and want to donate, for a glass of beer, please do. Thank you so much.

Janie C

Sep 21, 2016
My Motorola Android is showing . Starting R S D protocol support 0 . Dual Core technology. What is wrong with it?