a bluetooth to 3.5mm dongle?

Search This thread

glock30

Feb 3, 2009
So Cal
I just picked up a Motorola-S705 for $22 on ebay. I like it so far... I can either have the music coming straight from the G1 and control it from there, or have my Ipod and the G1 connected so I have music from the Ipod and phone calls from the G1. It is not in a retail box, so it is either a referb/damaged box, but for 20 bucks, can't go wrong.

Fingerlickin

Feb 6, 2009
Florida
It doesn't get wet inside the helmet just the rest of my body does :(

Update:

I now have 3 of these things.

1: In my helmet posted earlier.

2: Behind the dash of my car. Used for media audio only, not phone. I cut a power cable and connected it to the BT3030 and a relay board that I made. The relay is controlled by the remote wire of the radio and the 12V is connected to the NC (Normal Closed) contact. This causes the BT3030 to charge while the radio is off but not while it is on. The BT3030 doesn't NOT operate while it is charging.

3: Connected to my audio receiver in the living room with a simple SPST switch in line with the charger to manually charge it.

R

random_username_

Bought one of those from play.com for £5. Can't seem to find it now but needed it as my older Sony VAIO didn't have bluetooth support. Mainly been using my Samsung NC10 though so I haven't had the chance to use the dongle.

As soon as OBEX support is integrated into one of the ROMs, it would make this dongle even more useful, other than using your G1 as a headset for Skype etc.

cyan roms have OBEX intergrated