[Bootanimation] ANDROID 6.0 - QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (9/15/2015)

Search This thread

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
This is the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Bootanimation for ALL SAMSUNG devices. This will work on ANY Samsung device that is at least Rooted and uses QMG bootanimation files. Keep in mind that this is not a flashable zip, if unfamiliar with how to manually install these files and set permissions see my instructions gif. Also, keep in mind that this QMG format system that Samsung uses is old school, it has not been updated or supported in over 3 years, so please do not ask me to make this bootanimation more fluid. Instead ask Samsung to update their design tools, so we can have more fun.

Android 6.0 Marshmallow QMG files for any Samsung device. (included are bootsamsung.qmg, bootsamsungloop.qmg, and my version of the shutdown.qmg.)

If you would like to use this in your ROM or other BootAnimations, just leave a mention. :good:

Instructions

Archives:​

A few notes to start, there are 4 files that I tend to use within the Bootanimations which are:
1) Bootsamsung.qmg = this is the large file that holds/starts the bootanimation
2) Bootsamsungloop.qmg = this is a rather small file can either loop or end the bootanimation
3) PowerOn.ogg = this is file that plays sound during the bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg.
4) Shutdown.qmg = this is a mid-size file that plays a bootanimation as the device turns off, best way to activate is to select Power-> then reboot

While shutdown.qmg’s can be customized to work on different bootanimations, I have developed some bootsamsungloop.qmg’s to function separate of the bootsamsung.qmg, this allows the ability to fully customize the bootanimations that you would prefer to view. These QMG’s are listed in a Category called Intermezzo’s as they are Interchangeable without interrupting.

A few things to keep in mind.
A custom Bootanimation works best with a custom ROM, it simply does, Stock ROMs do not finish the same.
There is usually a delay between the loading of the Bootanimation and after the Safestrap loading screen appears.
QMG files have limitations some will not be as clean as Flashable Bootanimations, while others will present better.
Bootanimation’s require the use of both bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg (using one without the other will produce undesirable results.)
With PowerOn.ogg sound files I recommend when setting permissions to use rw-r-r with the “Sticky” Special Permission, sound is often more consistent.
I am only working on Bootanimation’s for this Kollection at this time. Feel free to see if these work on other Samsung Device’s and Tablet’s at your Own Risk.
Please, give credit where due, there are many Bootanimations here, if I left someone out please let me know, if you want to post my work, please extend the courtesy.

With so many Bootanimations it is often hard to remember all of the sources that I pulled them from, the largest source Developer that does simply incredible work and is simply known throughout the Android community for his work is JaeKarr99 which most of the Bootanimations that appear in this LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN are his, I have simply accepted the challenge of using a difficult themeing system and configured it the best I can to keep these Bootanimations in the best form possible. This was done through the guidance of xessus as his walkthroughs and many many countless hours of attempting this work is hopefully showing a positive. Other themers I will mention are Crakanug with the Black Ops II Bootanimation, CyanogenMod with CM, BKJolly, and the many others, if I fail to recognize I apologize it is not intentional nor out of disrespect, please forgive me.

Let the FUN BeGiN!

This is a LiBRARY KoLLeCTioN of BooTaNiMATioNs
-> To Start Off this KoLLeeCTioN I would like to BeGiN it with a FavoriTe Batman… <-

[
UPDATED 2/17/14 Batman_Bootanimation link Thanks JaeKar99

Batman is the "30th" Bootanimation that I have ready for the library at this moment, there will be more Superhero's, possibly Star Wars, or Star Trek character's kicking off Future BULK ADDITIONS!!!

CREDITS:

First of all I give credit to KalKat579 for peaking my interesting with the Bootanimation's through the QMG format's.
Boot Animations QMG Format [Team Vanguard] UPDATED 11-05-13
KalKat579 <- All Credit Goes To
I also give credit to xessus for his instruction and guidance with the Samsung Theme Designer program and QMG Formatting. Also, a Special Thanks to JaeKar99 who is the "Original Bootanimation Designer" that created large portion of these bootanimations seen here, I have reformatted them for our viewing pleasure! :D

Silver Surfer Preview by KachowPow

Red Orb Thanks JaeKar99

Blu Rotator Thanks JaeKar99

Blue Lines Thanks JaeKar99

Blue Kystal Machine Thanks JaeKar99

Blu Wave Thanks JaeKar99

Red Binary Nex Thanks JaeKar99

Super Mario Shroom’vision

Star Wars Battle

Star Wars Battle Ground Old Republic

Android Blue Cube Shutdown Thanks xessus

Android Blues Thanks JaeKar99

AOKP Thanks JaeKar99

Apple Tippiddy-Tap
[click here for GIF image]

Apple Smash (Updated logo is jumpy)

Atomic numbers Thanks JaeKar99

UPDATED 2/17/14 AeNomolyll-1(current favorite) Thanks JaeKar99

BA_AeNolmoyll Thanks JaeKar99

Baked
For GIF image click here

Beanstown106's_Bootanimation from his current Verizon ROM

Bios similar to what appears on the Hyperdrive ROM Thanks ade_tobat

CM11
For GIF image click here

Dr. Who Unknown credit

Dr. Who 50th Anniversary

UPDATED 2/11/14 Dr. Who Time Traveler Extended Cut Thanks JaeKar99

Flyn Vs Thanks JaeKar99

Google

Javanese, the themer is Dark-R his OP is here.
[for GIF image click here]

Knox RAID ATT ROM Bootanimation Thanks drakeymcmb

Marvel Thanks JaeKar99

Note III Thanks kevinrocksman

UPDATED 2/17/14 Reactor Thanks JaeKar99

STOCK Verizon Bootanimation

SlimKat Thanks SlimROMs

The Cross Thanks JaeKar99

Nostalgic Collection
  1. Samsung Vibrant
    [*]
    [*]Green Samsung Mist
    [*]
    [*]Samsung Galaxy S
    [*]
    [*]Samsung Sparkle
    [*]
    [*]Samsung Droid Charge

AAL-Nex Thanks JaeKar99
[click here for GIF image]

Apophamator Thanks JaeKar99

Flaming Red Skull Thanks JaeKar99

Use Your Illusions Part I Thanks JaeKar99 (unsure of development)

Use Your Illusions Part II Thanks JaeKar99 (unsure of development)

Use Your Illusions Part III Thanks JaeKar99 (unsure of development)

Use Your Illusions Part IV (Picture of all 3 images above included) Thanks JaeKar99 (unsure of development)
This happens to be a "Special Bootanimation" as it combines Parts I, II, & III into one Incredible Bootanimation, check it out!!!

Here is a BIG Request... THE MATRIX COLLECTION happens to be the Matrix, Bootanimation and Shutdown, Enjoy! Thanks JaeKar99

Matrix Droid Thanks JaeKar99

Matrix in Blue Thanks JaeKar99

Apple Rotten to the Core Thanks JaeKar99

Pissing on Apple Thanks JaeKar99

Krynisis Thanks JaeKar99
For GIF image Click here

Galaxus Thanks JaeKar99
For GIF image Click here

Countdown to Call of Duty ~ Ghost Countdown Thanks JaeKar99

Bbokeh Thanks JaeKar99

STAR TREK WARPSPEED
[click for GIF image]

UPDATED 2/17/14 Star Trek Twist Thanks zul8er

Star Wars R2D2

STAR WARS HYPERDRIVE
click for GIF image

Alien Blue Bootanimation Thanks JaeKar99

Alien Green Bootanimation Thanks JaeKar99

Alien Orange Bootanimation Thanks JaeKar99

Blowing Smoke Bootanimation Thanks JaeKar99

Motorcycle Bootanimation
[for still image click here]

BKJolly's Pac Man Bootanimation Thanks BKJolly

Wave-Ani_Bootanimation Thanks JaeKar99
click for GIF image

Multi-Color Swirl Bootanimation Thanks JaeKar99
[for still image click here]

Nexus Beam Bootanimation Thanks PartimusPrime

Kit Kat 4.4+ Bootanimation

Black Ops II FINAL Version Thanks Crackanug

E-Core Thanks JaeKar99

FlyinVs (This is the original version without the Note 3 Logo no Sound) Thanks JaeKar99

Pretty in Pink THIS IS FOR LADIES... THIS IS FOR LADIES... THIS IS FOR LADIES... :) Thanks JaeKar99

SciFiDroid Thanks JaeKar99

Stargate Thanks JaeKar99

Superman

Supernova Thanks JaeKar99

You are more beautifulTHIS IS FOR LADIES... THIS IS FOR LADIES... THIS IS FOR LADIES... :) Thanks JaeKar99

Hulk-Smash Puny-God (Bonus) +Includes+ an extra Avenger Thanks wally3614

Thor1 Got'em Thanks Preshak

Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Marvel Avengers Sequence

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Pink Floyd Android (Includes On the Run from Darkside of the Moon)

Gimme a break... Gimme a break... Break me off a piece of that KitKat bar.

Android KitKat Side-2-Side Thanks to LGSilva

Android KitKat Rotation in Red (favorite) Thanks to LGSilva

KitKat 4.4 White Android on Black contributed by rob219

2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games Tribute Bootanimaition
Link to download with Logo
Link to download without Logo

Android Black 4.4 on White

Android KitKat 4.4 Pretty in PinkTHIS IS FOR LADIES... THIS IS FOR LADIES... THIS IS FOR LADIES... :)

Android Black on Red (simple)

Android B&W Flash

SlimKat KitKat Thanks SlimKat

KitKat 4.4 Thanks Paranoid Android contributed by 117micc

AOKP Thanks Joachim Holler AOKP Contest Winner Contributed by 117micc

AOKP - Kiernan Moore Contributed by 117micc

AOKP Magical Thanks PartimusPrime

AOKP Nekro Thanks PartimusPrime

Julia Core Thanks to JaeKarr99

Julia Core on Blue Thanks to JaeKarr99

Julia Core Morph Thanks to JaeKarr99

Domo Thanks to LumberJack

Lunar UI Inspired Thanks to MelissaPugs

Orange MIUI Thanks to MelissaPugs

Violet MIUI Thanks to MelissaPugs

Blue MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Green MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Black on Blue MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Black on Pink MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Red on Black MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

White on Black MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

White on Blue MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

White on Plum MIUI Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Black Android on Blue Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Black Android on Pink Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Green Android on Black Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Orange Android on Black Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Purple Android on Black Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Red Android on Black Thanks to Melissa Pugs

White Android on Black Thanks to Melissa Pugs

White Android on Blue Thanks to Melissa Pugs

White Android on Plum Thanks to Melissa Pugs

Android Propaganda Thanks to SimsDelt

Linux Android Bootscreen

Cyanogen(mod) Thanks to CM

The Simpsons (Kanged) Thanks JaeKarr99/KachowPow
Intermezzo The Simpsons (No KC kanged) KachowPow

Nexus L BootAni Thanks PartimusPrime

Nexus F BootAni Thanks PartimusPrime

Nexus X BootAni Thank PartimusPrime

Nexus X-X BootAni Thanks PartimusPrime

Napoleon is Terminated by KachowPow

Kill Bill blue-screen by KachowPow

Apple Electrocution

Android Takeover II Contributed by j3ffm1II
Android Takeover III Contributed by j3ffm1II

Family Guy- Peter vs. Mr. Washee Washee

Illusion Oreo Flash Mania by KachowPow

Hyperdodecahedron Thanks prepaidguy9081

World War Z

Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
PUNY GOD...I put this hulk one together. I stretched out full screen(from what the pic is below) but it's still mean looking:) it the Puny God part where hulk smashes Loki...it just loops the slinging and smashing over and over :):) have at it if you want it . of course you guys have to rename it bootanimation in system/media

6ury2y9y.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cn7cvn156q5205/HULKBOOT.zip

Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
PUNY GOD...I put this hulk one together. I stretched out full screen(from what the pic is below) but it's still mean looking:) it the Puny God part where hulk smashes Loki...it just loops the slinging and smashing over and over :):) have at it if you want it . of course you guys have to rename it bootanimation in system/media

6ury2y9y.jpg

Nice! I'll work on this tomorrow. :good:

Reactions: g_ding84

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia

6ury2y9y.jpg

I think you'll like this one... I added it up there at the bottom, believe me it won't be at the bottom for long as I have plenty more Bootanimations to add up there. :laugh: But, check this out, I gave this one a "happy ending" hope you don't mind make sure to install the "shutdown.qmg" as there is a Bonus Avenger there, that will be appearing in some upcoming Bootanimations. The gif is just to give an idea the Hulk Boot is actually on the bootsamsungloop.qmg if you would like to transfer it. Enjoy!

Hulk-Smash Puny-God (Bonus) +Includes+ an extra Avenger Thanks wally3614

Note: I just did a Revision to the above Bootanimation if you downloaded it prior to 2:24pm 1/16/14 Eastern US Time you are using the old version. The new version has a better Hulk video and a better hangtime on the Avenger Shutdown.

Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia

Wow! Talk about timing, Samsung's software seems to be having an issue compiling the bootsamsungloops which was a major problem with this bootanimation as that is where the Thor zip is located. Once, an updated is pushed out I'll go through and touch it up, the timing is extremely fast, which I couldn't slow it down enough. But, I did make sure to load this Bootanimation up with plenty of extras. :good: There's also another unseen Avenger that I've added as a shutdown, the key phrase is, "Got'em" if you're an Avenger fan I'm sure you know the scene. Anyways, once Samsung gives us an update, I'll be pushing out some new Bootanimations, probably see more from the comics unless I get other requests...

Thor1 Got'em Thanks Preshak/KaChowPow
(Spoiler)

Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
The OP has been UPDATED there are over 90 Bootanimations in QMG format for the KoLLecTioN, as of today I've added 10 new Bootanimations to the top of the page and I've included 2 more versions of Matrix Collection. I have also added in the InterMezzos in Post 2, this section will be growing, as I have many Bootaminations that are not full length and will make excellent additions to this collection. Enjoy! :good:

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a
heres a nice kitkat boot animation i been using on my optimus g pro phone. black background with white everything else. basically its the red android 4.4 screen you get by tapping build version in about phone but says android and is black and white. its a flashable zip, but it was for my g pro so, the bootanimation is inside and you can pretty much extract it place it in the right spot and set the correct permissions and reboot. im about to do it now to see if i can replace this google boot on the knoxraid rom.

Attachments

• KitKatBootAnimationLogo.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts