Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] Not able to receive calls/texts

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By 007math, Member on 6th February 2014, 05:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, so I've been actually having this problem for the last month where randomly my phone completely stops working (no texts or calls, outgoing or ingoing), and after some time, 1-2 days, it starts working again automatically. Last time this happened, I called sprint and they made me reactivate my phone probably 3-4 times and it didn't help. My phone would be able to make calls, sporadically, and send texts, but never receive calls or texts. This is happening again and I was wondering if someone knows what the issue could be. Being Sprint, they had no clue, and I have a feeling it might be my phone since I got a refurb replacement a couple months ago.

I'm running the 3.17 stock rooted ROM and am S-ON with all radios up to date.

6th February 2014, 07:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 433

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007math

Hey guys, so I've been actually having this problem for the last month where randomly my phone completely stops working (no texts or calls, outgoing or ingoing), and after some time, 1-2 days, it starts working again automatically. Last time this happened, I called sprint and they made me reactivate my phone probably 3-4 times and it didn't help. My phone would be able to make calls, sporadically, and send texts, but never receive calls or texts. This is happening again and I was wondering if someone knows what the issue could be. Being Sprint, they had no clue, and I have a feeling it might be my phone since I got a refurb replacement a couple months ago.

I'm running the 3.17 stock rooted ROM and am S-ON with all radios up to date.

As sprint to check if there's a backlog of data for your device. Happened to me. They cleared out a massive load of stuff and haven't had an issue for years now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)