21st September 2012, 07:42 PM |#111  
Flag Czestochowa
Thanks Meter: 19

More
what happened to simplistic GB rom?
2nd October 2012, 11:42 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Hey what happened to the beta 2 release? This is the smoothest ICS rom for me and I'd love to have it updated to the latest improvements made by arco and ivendor (that ussd attack weakness is something to worry about).

Are you still developing or I have to start looking for a new daily rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to binlalo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift binlalo Ad-Free
2nd October 2012, 11:48 AM |#113  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 599

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by binlalo

Hey what happened to the beta 2 release? This is the smoothest ICS rom for me and I'd love to have it updated to the latest improvements made by arco and ivendor (that ussd attack weakness is something to worry about).

Are you still developing or I have to start looking for a new daily rom?

I've been busy with some other things lately. A new version will definetly release, just needs some time. Stay tuned for further information!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutch.ly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dutch.ly Ad-Free
2nd October 2012, 11:50 AM |#114  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evemir

what happened to simplistic GB rom?

Discontinued, the lack of interest in GB made me take steps forward towards ICS.

2nd October 2012, 11:50 AM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch.ly

I've been busy with some other things lately. A new version will definetly release, just needs some time. Stay tuned for further information!

Great! Take your time, I just wanted to make sure this ROM was still active. Subscribed and waiting
2nd October 2012, 03:45 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
agreed. take your time. i think it would make sense to wait for arco's next release and then implement these changes in Simplistic and release Beta2. Should be really good then. Please see to it that existing Beta1-users can just flash this over their existing installations WITHOUT wipe.

thanks a lot in advance and best regards, looking forward to see a new ROM in the next few weeks...

hallu
2nd October 2012, 08:36 PM |#117  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Wait for beta 3..beta3+geeky engine+jb libs+casta kernel will be best ROM
3rd October 2012, 07:01 PM |#118  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinogen775

Please see to it that existing Beta1-users can just flash this over their existing installations WITHOUT wipe.

hallu

Huh? I've never done more than (Dalvik) Cache Wipe when changing between CWM ICS Roms...
Even switching between arcos and invendor is no Problem.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
6th October 2012, 07:16 PM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Any mistake that I do??? because at first post I see only beta1 for downloading???
7th October 2012, 11:55 AM |#120  
OP Member

More
U didn't make a mistake. BETA 2 was announced a while ago. I am currently building on BETA 2 since the new CM releases all the time.

I got some new things in store, so stay tuned for more information, change-logs and a release date.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch.ly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dutch.ly Ad-Free
7th October 2012, 01:23 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch.ly

U didn't make a mistake. BETA 2 was announced a while ago. I am currently building on BETA 2 since the new CM releases all the time.

I got some new things in store, so stay tuned for more information, change-logs and a release date.

OK waaiting for your release.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, galaxy s plus, i9001, simplistic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)