can someone try this rom for my?

Search This thread

meddistar

Jan 2, 2011
what kind of rom is it? a modded or own or a pirt?

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
Did you already try it yourself? NEVER I REPEAT NEVER release a ROM, without having tried it yourself... Noone wants a ROM, that probably bricks ones phone...

Ok, it's proved to work, obviously.
Sorry for my criticism then, but I have already seen a lot of guys publishing their stuff, without testing and then bricking a lot of noobs devices... quite uncool ;) Hope you feel what I mean :)

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Ok, I am still about to test it, so I cant say much on this right now, but I already have one thing, pls dont use my nandroid. Better flash a fresh rooted version by Serg... in the dev section, since my nandroid and Redys repack might contain bugs, that I brought in, in order to be able to root the phone. I changed a lot of settings and probably a lot of files through this and I dont know, if this bug wont keep on being in your ROM then and might cause failures. So this is the first thought ;)

Last edited:

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
Ok, short run, and I gotta confess, it is FAST and very reactive. Good point.
Found a few bugs though.
And I am not a fan of the HTC look, but that's not important, I think some ppl like it a lot.
attachment.php

Here the bugs/things I would change.
Lockscreen: I dont like the LG look, i prefere the one Huexxx found/DxDiag32 ported or even the CM7 one, like this:
attachment.php

Remove the Musicplayer from notification, since it is without function:
attachment.php

Remove Widgets, that dont work:
attachment.php

Add reboot and recovery reboot option here:
attachment.php

Nice Widgets are in there as well:
attachment.php

And they are resizeable:
attachment.php

Pretty cool ;)

So all in all, a cool ROM, but still need some work :)
And like I said, maybe use a clean v20n german ROM to begin with, even though it is really smooth.
A custom kernel plus some more governors would be nice, to make it completely laag free, but you could also at least implement the new kernel without turning off softkeys. Pretty easy, if you work with the kitchen :)
I would take the one with stock LG kernel, but DVFS disabled, cause then we can use apps like SetCPU, without a lagging/freezing phone and set stuff the way, we want it to.

Hope it helps you a bit :)

Attachments

• screenshot-1330454014305.jpg
    screenshot-1330454014305.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

kaassaus

Mar 28, 2011
Tnx nooby im going to work on it but abouth the lockscreen i was thinking if htc lockscreen.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium