4.2.2 camera w/photosphere on Bionic?

Search This thread

DanRyan85

Feb 10, 2012
I found a zip file and installed the camera w/ photosphere but am having no success taking pictures with it.http://d-h.st/ac5

Does anyone know if Bionic supports this? I've never been good at taking panoramas so I'm not sure if its me or the camera?

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

chrisp6825

Mar 13, 2009
Any idea what hardware is required that we don't have for this?
I'd assume you'd just need the camera and accelerometers, but that's just an assumption and obviously a wrong one.

typed on my Bionic

chrisp6825

Mar 13, 2009
Sorry, i don't mean to drag this topic into oblivion.. But the bionic does have 3 axis tilt sensors. Is that not the main purpose of a gyroscope? Or is it that picky that it only wants to read from a gyro? I understand no one here built the app, but it just doesn't add up in my head

typed on my Bionic

jethead102

Jun 5, 2013
Sorry, i don't mean to drag this topic into oblivion.. But the bionic does have 3 axis tilt sensors. Is that not the main purpose of a gyroscope? Or is it that picky that it only wants to read from a gyro? I understand no one here built the app, but it just doesn't add up in my head

typed on my Bionic

A gyro is much more sensitive and accurate

rocketsaucev2

Dec 6, 2012
y2use7yn.jpg
There's Mr bionic's sensors

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DanRyan85

Feb 10, 2012
Still, if you try the apk you will see where it just doesn't add up to a photosphere picture....posted back @Post 1. Unfortunately, I really for wish that it worked.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bionic doesn't have the hardware required to take photo spheres.

Baked Nexus 10