FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FLASHABLE ZIP] Google Gapps + Amazon AppShop - HDX 7", 8.9" (Thor, Apollo)

960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,355

By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 20th December 2013, 02:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th January 2014, 05:32 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So does Amazon instant video work on this version?
27th January 2014, 06:39 AM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Yes it does.

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 10:53 AM |#183  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebDev28

I also have play store working. I spent all weekend figuring it out but got good results. Thanks for all the developers and members here on xda for their feedback and directions. Everything works great on my 8.9 tab. I got it to work by downloading the hdxposed.1.1.apk file. I had the hdxposed

Sent from my KFAPWI using xda premium

Hehe sorry I did forget to update the hdxposed version code to be more clear.

Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 11:32 AM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalis fafnir

So does Amazon instant video work on this version?

Everything works all amazon and Google services together and no swaping required. It is a mirarle. A deserved nobel prize.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to damianlph For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift damianlph Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 12:46 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Me too.. I don't know what I did but everything works perfect now.thank you so much.I can't wait for a custom Rom.I love the 8.9.. merci Beaucoup!!!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
27th January 2014, 06:10 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianlph

Everything works all amazon and Google services together and no swaping required. It is a mirarle. A deserved nobel prize.

Wow nice. What are the risk, besides brick, if I flash this on the the stock partition and never switch it out or flash anything to it in the future. Only reason I ask is because I hate how safe strap only allows 4gb partition and having a 32gb version I feel like a lot of it goes to waste?
27th January 2014, 07:30 PM |#187  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianlph

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryheit

Me too.. I don't know what I did but everything works perfect now.thank you so much.I can't wait for a custom Rom.I love the 8.9.. merci Beaucoup!!!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for the support

Envoyé de mon KFTHWI en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 07:35 PM |#188  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalis fafnir

Wow nice. What are the risk, besides brick, if I flash this on the the stock partition and never switch it out or flash anything to it in the future. Only reason I ask is because I hate how safe strap only allows 4gb partition and having a 32gb version I feel like a lot of it goes to waste?

I would avoid playing with the stock ROM/slot. I did successfully restore a few times on it with no problem but last time I tried to flash my gapps ROM it got bricked. It may due to not having reboot after switching from a ROM slot to stock ROM as I saw some report of flashing error on slots ROM due to this.
Until we got a way to use flashboot I will personaly not try to play again with it

Envoyé de mon KFTHWI en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 09:05 PM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My back button/home button/search is missing... any way to get it back? if I go into an app and switch back and forth between one option to another it pops up but then disappears soon after... pretty f'n annoying. I'm using the kindle launcher/nova/launcher that came with thor apps and it all has the same results. Thanks!
28th January 2014, 02:35 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I was waiting for a stable rom but decided to give this a try. It is perfect! Thanks for all the work you do for our hdx.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)