let me introduce you my new Rom called Crybernation.
It tooked my a really long time now to find a good configuartion and to bring you something new.
- init.d support
- shutdown/initialisation script support
- CM APN List (All Providers)
- GPS Tweaks
- powered by AROMA-Installer, which gives you a lot of new possibilites
- multilanguage installation and Rom support
- choose out of
- blotaware removed (even more if you choose lite-installation)
- updated hosts-file for less adds
For more features have a look in the changelog
This will install the ROM as it wanted to be by me.
Therefore I removed some blotaware, tweaked it a lil bit like mentioned above.
This installationtype will give you a really lite ROM with only required apps.
It could be that this configuration is missing functions you normally use. So I would say
this is only for people who can easily add system.apks again.
Now the best:
You can customize the ROM in some ways. Choose additional apps, launchers, bootanimations and kernels
Make the ROM like you want it. In the future I will add more options to choose of.
- Lite & Customize
This mode combines the lite and customize installation.
Download incl. Changelog are in the second post
Before you install this ROM make sure to have a BackUp of your existing ROM
If you have problems first have a look in the FAQs in the second post, then you can ask your questions in the thread.
Before you install Crybernation 1.0.1 (coming from RC1 or before) you have to do a FactoryReset via CWM or PhoneCode. Its really important!
BackUp your necessary files like contacts, sms and apps (I suggest you to use AppBak or TitaniumBackup for Apps)
- Download the zip
- Put it on your SD-Card
- Run the zip via FeaMod/CWM (If you have problems have a look in the FAQs)
- Choose your language and follow the instructions on the screen
- After the installation run SuperSU, update the su binary and do a reboot ( Now you should have full superuser access.
Credits & Thanks