FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][XXKQB][AROMA] Crybernation 1.0.1 [05/27/2012][ICS/GB Theme] (RELEASED)

869 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,025

By crybert, Senior Member on 28th February 2012, 01:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2012, 11:01 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsau

About the broodconfigurator:
Well I could download 500mb but would I upload it again?
No just kidding! I didn´t thought about the issue of the space. I´m in this point on your site, 500mb its to much!

well maybe tomorow i will give you a new feedback because I will keep your rom for longterm testing.....
(and sry that I thought your name is cybert. so crybert it will not happen anymore)

No problem with crybert

Ehm you mentioned in your review that there are two phone.apks existing, what do you mean with that exactly?

EDIT: According to mediafire there were already 770 Downloads. Thats unbelieveable! Thank you guys

28th February 2012, 11:16 PM |#52  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 294

Donate to Me
More
If you check which apps are installed there is the phone.apk listed twice

Ich schreib es lieber nochmal auf deutsch: also wenn ich unter einstellungen-anwendung-anwendungen verwalten-alle und dann ein bisschen runterscrolle steht die phone.apk zweimal da

Well maybe its destiny but my phone became a bootloop during i wrote this -.-
I tried to restore some apps with titanium backup and no process happened. then i rebooted my phone and stuck in a bootloop. VERY STRANGE.
Nothing is working anymore!!!
I will reflash all, I will inform if I dont get this fixed
28th February 2012, 11:21 PM |#53  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 10,202

Donate to Me
More
Lol since when is broodrom configurator 500mb? its about 275mb but in the future it will be smaller

nice rom btw, havent tested it but it looks really good good luck with the development
28th February 2012, 11:34 PM |#54  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I didn't say that. I only meant that a rom with all the possibilties which broodromconfigurator is giving would be probably about 500mb.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA App
28th February 2012, 11:45 PM |#55  
Flag Frankfurt

Donate to Me
More
Well crybert there is an issue with titanium backup pro. If you try to backup any app, titanium backup will not finish it and you have to quit titanium backup. After a restart you will stuck long time in the bootscreen. When its booted email.apk get a fc and the system is running really unsteable. With unsteable I mean that the system makes unpredicted little restarts and it has little lags.
In recovery mod i became a little notification:
Quote:

E: Can´t open /cache/recovery/log
E: Can´t open /cache/recovery/log
E: Can´t open /cache/recovery/last_log
E: Can´t open /cache/recovery/last_log

for the record I use titanium backup pro and with the normal version its working

Well its very strange. on broodrom,cranium and cymod titanium backup pro worked and I tried to restore different apps, too.

And if I try to restore in cmw something I get the same logs as above (maybe its possible that other features aren´t working as well in cmw)
[after wiping all cmw seems to work. I´m gonna go back on brood because I need my apps for tommorow. I hope you can fix this]

greets fabsau
28th February 2012, 11:50 PM |#56  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 10,202

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crybert

I didn't say that. I only meant that a rom with all the possibilties which broodromconfigurator is giving would be probably about 500mb.

ah like that :P. that's true probably
29th February 2012, 12:03 AM |#57  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Will try my best. And have a look at this when ky exams are over. So this can take a while.
But i don't use titanium backup instead I do a full backup with CWM and then I make an advaced restore. This means that I only will reatore the data partition. Perhaps you can try this also.
The messages you are getting should normally disapaer when you wipe cache in CWM.

29th February 2012, 12:21 AM |#58  
Flag Frankfurt

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crybert

Will try my best. And have a look at this when ky exams are over. So this can take a while.
But i don't use titanium backup instead I do a full backup with CWM and then I make an advaced restore. This means that I only will reatore the data partition. Perhaps you can try this also.
The messages you are getting should normally disapaer when you wipe cache in CWM.

Well thank you, hope you will get fix this one day . I wish you the best for your exams and remember: first the exams and then the custom rom
so take your time!
I will use then the advanced restore, but I will give it tomorrow a try. Now its bed time
29th February 2012, 11:26 AM |#59  
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 513

Donate to Me
More
crybert where we can find more infos abt - SkyHigh v1.2 by skywalker01 kernel?
29th February 2012, 11:44 AM |#60  
Flag Hagen
Thanks Meter: 1,316

More
Exclamation Here you go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasemyass

crybert where we can find more infos abt - SkyHigh v1.2 by skywalker01 kernel?

Here is the link:

SkyHigh V1.2

Enjoy

Rhonin
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhonin86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rhonin86 Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 12:09 PM |#61  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Exclamation
1)Crybert you mentioned in the first post that we have to run certain scripts manually via script manager, Does this mean that none of the kernels support proper init.d execution?
2)Is sky kernel more stable compared to the other kernels regarding to init.d support? cause i'm using the stock kernel with init.d support.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, awesome, i9001, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)